Chapter 2: The fight against Mewtwo

They were both following Inferno mindlessly to be healed.

They were both healed and ready to go on inferno's mark as Abrafo went on to play with Lightning until they were ready.

"Hello Abrafo" she said to him.

"Hello Lightning" he replied back.

Abrafo kisses her "want to have some fun together Lightning?"

He stared at her and grinned.

"Yes master" she replied.

"Freeze" Abrafo said to her.

Lightning froze like a statue again, unable to move like Abrafo commanded her.

Abrafo grinned as he carried her into a private room.

Lightning held his paw and he walked to the private room with her.

Once inside he sets her down "pose for me Lightning".

Lightning did her cute pose for him that she did last time.

Abrafo stared at her "hmmm, show me a flirtier pose lightning".

She looked at him with a wink and tilted her head a bit putting her paws on her hips.

Abrafo grinned "now give me a seductive pose" he said eagerly.

She looked at him with a smile and tilted her head down a bit. She put her paws together resting them on her stomach and blinked her eyes a couple times a second.

Abrafo smiled and approached her.

"Freeze" he says as he stands right in front of her.

Lightning froze in her pose once more looking like a statue.

Abrafo smiled as he picked up her frozen body and danced around a bit with her.

They began to start making their Pokémon army to fight against Mewtwo.

"ITS TIME ABRAFO" Inferno yelled.  Abrafo sighed "until next time my love.  Unfreeze".

Lightning unfroze and followed him.

Dusk stands frozen in attention waiting for his next order.

"Come on Dusk we are going" Inferno commanded.

"yes master" he replied dully as they left the cave.

Lightning looked through a few bushes and saw a Zoroark eating a berry.

"We should take that Zoroark. They are very strong against a psychic type like Mewtwo, master" she replied to Inferno.

"That is true" Inferno said." ok Lightning paralyze him and we will hypnotize him.

"Yes master" Lightning replied using thunderbolt on the Zoroark shocking it causing it to get paralyzed.

Sigmund used hypnosis and hypnotized the Zoroark.

Zoroark tried to resist but soon succumbed to the hypnosis.  "I will help you build your army" he said dully.

"Good, now come along" Inferno replied.

They all followed Inferno to make their army grow.

"Hm... Master I found a very strong Houndoom over here!" Lightning yelled through a couple bushes, away from Inferno and his squad.

Inferno rushes over to her "nice work Lightning.  Abrafo take care of him".

Abrafo used Mach punch, but Houndoom used flamethrower and caught Abrafo on fire.