6

Megan sat in Byrans office chair. She had managed to convince him to let her join his group. She was good at convincing people to do her dirty work. Megan is a the type of person who likes to fight. While extremely fluent at killing, she has had to make tough calls. She was responsible for recently killing Chris. She now ha to decided weirder or not to do the same to Tessa. Megan got up and left the room. Byrans house was a mansion that had two basement floors. Tessa was chained to the wall in the second basement. Megan went down to the basement. It was dark in there.

"Let me go!", Tessa pleaded.

"Why is that? Why should I?", Megan asked.

Tessa didn't say anything. The shackles on her wrists and legs made a jingling noise.

"I could kill you right now Tessa. But what fun would that be? I should inject you with K-9", Megan laughed.

"Inject me with that and I will kill you! Joey will come looking for me! Faith and Liddy will look for me!!"

"Oh my God! Shut up already!", Megan said.

Tessa looked at her in disbelief. She quieted down.

"Byran wants you people dead. I told him I would be happy to do it. But I don't want you dead just yet. I need information from you."

"Oh shit. Don't do this to me! I will tell you what you want!"

"Do what?", Megan chuckled.

She pulled out her phone. She then showed Tessa. Tessa looked shocked.

"What have you done to them?", she cried.

"They are under knock out gas. If you refuse to talk, I will release them to the zombies", Megan explained.

"What ever happened to you Megan? We used to be on the same side! What the hell happened?!"

"We were old friends. You think I forgot what you did behind my back? I trusted you!!", Megan screamed.

"He kissed me first. I didn't kiss back!!", Tessa responded.

Megan took out a syringe filled with K-9. She then went into a dark corner. She dragged Joey out.

"We shall start. First question: where are the others?", she asked.

"Hiding from people like you I suppose", Tessa said.

Megan put the needle on Joey's left arm.

"TELL ME!!"

"I don't know", Tessa sobbed.

Megan injected Joey with K-9. His body convulsed. Foam formed in his mouth. He then stopped moving.

"It didn't work! Why the hell didn't it work?", Megan said in shock.

"Maybe because I managed to switch it out with another syringe!", Kristine said as she darted from a dark corner and tackled Megan to the ground.

They wrestled for a few minutes. Megan managed to pin Kristine in the ground.

"You will pay for that!!", she urged.

Kristine spit in her face. Megan took out another syringe.

"I brought another one just in case!", she said as she injected it into Kristine's stomach.

Kristine's body jerked back and forth. Her pupils turned yellow. She then lay still. Megan got up and brushed herself off.

"Two of your friends are now dead Tessa. I didn't even need to do much. I will leave you here to rot!", she exclaimed as she left the room.