untitled i

•••
“The world never expected an angel to set the world on fire.”
•••

The scenery is too heartbreaking for her to see. Echoes of a mother's cry in search for their lost child kepts ringing in her ears. The buildings were on fire, houses and other structures. There were a lot of people brushing past her. However she keeps blaming herself.

Her trusty Scizor was beside her they were in the middle of a broken city. A city that faced destruction too soon. Though she didn't expect disaster would come. She brought her palms together and closed her eyes silently praying.

The sky was tainted a mix of orange, red and yellow. The usual sunset, except for smoke was scattered enough to block the majestuc view of a sunset. It always reminded her of the good times, but now she wouldn't want to take a glance on it.

She heard the crumpling noises of cement crashing to each other but she didn't care. She would do anything just to stop this chaos. Now all she wants to do is die. Die in this war, maybe if she could the war will eventually stop. We all know it wouldn't. What has to be done, must be done.

Her eyes were glossy with tears. She didn't want to cry because it will only cost more hatred and sorrow to her heart. Her partner was busy shielding her from things that will threaten to end her life. And there she stood, dumbfounded.

She got a sight of a boy with a dagger. As he got closer she realizes the boys face until he was close enough to her, face to face. It was not really the typically romantic scene. She could feel his hot breathes.

"Lie to me again." He said between his whispers. Looking directly into her cerulean blue eyes.

"I love you." She felt cold metal gliding across her delicately pale skin. By each passing second the force on the metal to her skin was becoming heavy and agressive. She closed her eyes to wait for the impact of the dagger.

She her knees were becoming shaky and she slowly felt weak. Not because of the dagger pressing into her but because something is slowly draining her presence. At a blink of an eye she was already warped into the middle of nowhere.

Nothing. It's what she calls it for the place has nothing to be seen. She panicked because her trusty Scizor was out of her sight. It felt so right and wrong at the same time.

She hears two voices a stiff laugh and the sound of weeping at the back of her mind. There is something that gave light although dim, to her eyes. She could not see it actually and she doesn't even know where she is at this moment.

"You must be wondering why are you here, do you little one?" A voice rang out and the sound of crying and laughing stopped.

"Well yes, actually." She answered.

"Welcome to the wars. Prisoner 1082."

By that moment she lost her conciousness and all things went black.

[. . .]

What do you think? ;w; I have been itching to write this but meh, I couldn't find the motivation. Please comment what you think, I would really appreciate feedbacks tho ^^