Breaking Through

I wish I could say today would be like any ordinary other day. The thing is I don't like the word ordinary and trust me if I did today was the opposite of the word. This is how it all went down I guess you could phase it that way, you know like any other book or movie. I woke up around my usual time and I got ready for the day I got my set up read to get my song recorded even if it was a little bit. I needed and idea how to set it to a melody but I had no ideas that fit the lyrics well. Before I could get to anything there was a ring at the door from my door bell that played a short snippet of one off my favorite songs. Though I hate picking favorites but that's not my point here. I walked down to the door and opened it to see a familiar face I missed dearly. My best friend Eleanor, I met her over the internet and we bonded right away. It was like we were meant to be friends since day one, well at least we acted like it. Though we didn't meet in till 2 years later. In less you count video chat which isn't as fulfilling but it can do till we meet. I welcomed her in and she made herself at home right away, plopping on my black leather couch. She immediately went to her usual babbling. "I can't believe you're going away to college without me?!" she said trying to be in between excitement and being upset. I can never tell which one it was with her. I didn't blame her much, having your best friend go away after just meeting a month or two ago. I will miss her and everyone but I still need to move on with my life. "We will still talk, make sure you can video chat like everyday" I said "I'll try but that means trying not to get grounded" she said and we both laughed "I know but if you love me..." I said making her feel a bit guilty to the point she gave in "you're lucky I love you!" she said "still my line" I said back. I ran upstairs to change into proper clothing to head out. I wore my warped tour 2016 shirt with black ripped skinny jeans and galaxy vans, I curled my hair and brushed it though to make it wavy threw on a beanie did my makeup wined eye liner mascara, and foundation. I ran back down stairs to Elly already munching on my food, she looked up and her eyes popped, almost looked like they about to go out of socket. She mumbled with food in her mouth "I...I was hungry sorry?" she shrugged not knowing what to do. I laughed as she looked at me weird, almost like I was about to do something evil. Which trust me though I'd love to though, I wasn't planning on it yet. I'm just fooling though I just joke I would to make her fearful for a short while it's funny. Another knock and again wonder who its, Eleanor opened it to another familiar face we know, Skye, "SKYE!" I yelled and ran to hug her she flinched from my reaction and stepped back a bit and fell. "Omg are you okay?" Eleanor and I cracked up laughing "yea, so funny, now you can help me up" she healed out her hand being serious "ugh fine" I smirked and helped her up "so what are you doing here" El asked her before I had the chance too when something else caught my eye "hold up guys" I said with a confusing face and ran outside hoping I was just seeing things. "Mrs. Helen?" I asked in shock, you could hear the disappointment in my voice; it wasn't because I was upset that she was here but frightened by why. She sat in her car crying I'm guessing she didn't hear me. I knocked on her door. She lifted her head her makeup messed up and her eyes red due to her tears. Tissues by her side and one in her hand. She opened the window slowly as she struggled to see since her sight was so blurry. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me with a face I never seen before by her, she's never been this upset and it worries me "Josh is depressed and tried to commit.." she said as the tears feel back in to place one by one and I almost joined her, but why come to me, he left me for his girlfriend. Our friendship was ruined cause of this girl. i didn't want to sound rude but sometimes i'm an idiot and blurt things out "so why are you coming to me and not Brittney" i asked and accidentally rolled my eyes at her "you don't know...?" she asked in confusion like i was supposed to know but he ditched me "they broke up about a month ago i told him to talk to you" she said in concern " well he never came to me i'm sorry i didn't know.." i said starting to feel stupid and feel bad for him though i really shouldn't be but then again i should, i was just really confused on how to feel i and i should be i mean who could blame me. "he thought you would never forgive him he feels stupid about it all and puts himself down for one lousy mistake" she said "so it's my fault" i mumbled under my breath  hoping she wouldn't hear "no but i would like you to please go visit him, he is in watch at the hospital and i bet he love to see you" she said "can i think about it? i just have a lot going on.." i said as she nodded and headed out i could tell that she was just hoping for the best for me and her son. He wasn't the only one struggling over it though i hate to admit to it. 

A/N Hello it's me!! *giggles* well i hoped you enjoyed it so much please let me know what you think if i should make it longer. Suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated and always put into consideration. Also if you have ideas don't be afraid to message me and let me know. It was nice meeting you all i hope you enjoy reading as i am writing it. I also hope you have an amazing day!!