Clueless

Josh's POV

Josh's POV

    I'm such an idiot i shouldn't be here, and i don't mean that by this place, the hospital. I mean here on earth. I'm such a screw up, i'm messing everything up in my life. How could i possibly think that girl, wow just listen how stupid i even sound! in my head to? 'that girl' was my best friend till i messed it up over a stupid girl who left me after finding out she cheated while she was with me. Maybe i'm worthless after all guess i can just say she was right i mean she seems to always have things become her way. My happiness didn't matter after all. Now i probably won't get my best friend as even that though i wish it could be more than 'friends' i never realized till now that i liked her. She has been there since day one and never left till i stupidly forced her. The idiot i was and still am. Now the little things she does mean so much cause i couldn't see it before. I was blinded by the stupidity in my brain that said 'we will be friends forever'.  When she came to visit me i was so happy even to hear her voice again made my ears go numb, her green eyes looking like freshly cut grass, that smile that could light up a dark street from miles away, her hair that laid so perfectly and bounced with every movement of her body. Just little things that that made my heart beat feeling like it was about to burst out off my chest and my stomach getting those butterflies that by this point even the thought of her my stomach gets them. I just hope that i can fix every thing and make everything back to the way it was and hopefully better.

Ravens POV 

"Elizabeth don't! please" i looked at her with sincere eyes "common he's cute" she said "but guys  are gross!" I said with a disgusted look on my face " not all guys Raven common give one a shoot you won't regret it i promise" She said getting excited to the point she firmly griped my wrist and skipped over to the new kid across the street "Hi i'm Elizabeth" she said putting her other hand out for a hand shake the other still around my wrist so i wouldn't run off and ditch her like i usually do around guys "I'm Josh i just moved from Florida" he said looking toward me wondering who i was. It was kind of funny seeing him with those confusing eyes "I'm Raven" i said shyly as he whispered to me "nice to meet you" i smiled. Maybe guys aren't that bad he seemed really nice.

My body flew up from my bad after having that awful memory my two best friends one leaving us and then them dating and making him leave me by why would she do that to me she was my best friend to. Maybe she hated me and i don't blame her, wanted to ruin my life but i guess i will never know. 

A/N omg okay so i'm having so much fun writing this. I was so busy but i have amazing new ideas to make this more interesting and keeping you on your toe as much as me. I hope you enjoy it. The role of Elizabeth is up for grabs so comment. Also comment suggestions as always they are welcomed and listened to and very appreciated. I hope your enjoying it and please vote!! Love you all have an amazing day!!