Chapter 12

*** Three years later ***

Justin POV:

Today Jessica and I are celebrating our two year anniversary, it took a year for Jessica and Jaden to get over themselves and be with other people. And Jessica ended up with me, and it also took me a year to get over Selena Gomez and finally be with Jessica, asking her out for ice-cream three years ago was a great thing.

          *** flashback ***

We were walking to the ice-cream truck, I ask"did you know that Jaden is my best friend?" she ask"isn't Selena wondering where you are?" I laugh then said"don't want to talk about it". She said"same here", I gave her the 'oh really' look, so she ask"remember when you ask me where I was after the concert the first time I performed with you?" I said"yeah". She said"I was with Jaden in his hotel room", I said"I don't need the details," she said"dude! nothing happened am still a virgin", I laugh. We got to the truck and I gave her jokes and we laugh until we got to her car. I noticed that she got ice-cream on her bottom lip, so I said"you got ice-cream on your mouth", she licked her lip but not all of it came off. So I said"I'll get it off", and I kissed her for three seconds, I pulled away from her and said"its off". She said"I don't think so", she grab me by the shirt towards her letting my lips crash on to hers, and we began to make out.

        *** End of flashback ***

Jessica and I haven't done it yet, even though she is 19 and am 22, I want her first time with me to be great, I have tonight all planned out

Jessica POV:

As much as I love my parents I needed space to grow so I moved out when I turn 18, I am now living in Hollywood in a penthouse apartment. I still act to please my mom, I am in 'scream queens' as channel number 2, I love acting but I love making music more. I feel weird not being with my twin every single minute of the day. I miss Jessie a lot, he and Cammy moved in together. Justin and I haven't reach that point in our relationship to move in with each other. I have the perfect idea for our anniversary.

But am gonna need to go to Justin's house first, am gonna install a pole in his bedroom. But before that Conswala, Cammy and I are going to the H.S, Hollywood stadium, I have a concert tonight too, but afterwards, Justin and I are so on.

Conswala POV:

Jessica's performance tonight is gonna be off the hook, plus I'll also be performing too, Jessica doesn't write songs for me. Cammy is one of Jessica's backup dancers, she is also my best friend she is like a sister. Speaking of sister, Amanda is on tour in Europe. When we got to H.S we did sound checks, dance rehearsals and dress rehearsals.