Author's Note

Hello Everyone,

Those of you who have read my other piece of work Oran High School Host Club (X-Reader) and have decided to come look at this, welcome! I am deciding that I need to add in another book into the mix. Don't worry, I am still making more OHSHC chapters and would make one during Thanksgiving Break, so be on the look out!

Those of you who are new to either my profile or my works or just me in general, hi! I am SparrowKnight74 (Currently known as Scarlett Follice) and I am your typical school student who tries to make stories appeal to everyone: whether you are a male or female,or religious or not,or straight or somewhere on the spectrum of LGBTQPA (Lesbian, Gay Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Pansexual, Asexual, etc.), this is the place for you to come in and share your ideas with me and see how you think where most of my stories should go. Just know that I am one human being and there are thousand, maybe even millions of you viewers out there so trying to please everyone is a huge challenge (but it is a challenge I am willing to accept). Please don't be super offended when I may do something that doesn't feel right in your book. Just pm me and normally I will try my best to respond to you and explain either my ideas for changing it or the reasons why I can't change certain ideas or details. So, just to make sure we are on the same page: I AM HERE FOR YOU! Let your voice be heard, or forever hold your peace.

In this certain piece of work, this is something that I may not edit as much because this one follows something I want to happen (or a better way to say it is that I have a slight idea on how this story would go) However, I do ask you to make sure you give me some feedback on the plot, like: is it going to fast/slow, is it very freaking boring/very freaking detailed, stuff like that. Do know that certain people are going to die in this and it may be characters you may have developed a connection with. IF THIS HAPPENS, I am open to your response on whether or not I should "resurrect" that particular character. But normally, those who are dead stay dead.

I am so glad you have followed me through this journey and are still bearing with me and my totally unorganized schedule! I love you all! Thank you my little Sparrows!

- Scarlett Follice (Ruler of Sparroa)