Any Requests?

I'm willing to do requests, suggestions, or ideas. I don't want to get...Writer's Block. *shivers*

Just politely request what X Readers, Musketeer x Naomi, AUs, or preferences you would like me to write here or PM me that works to.

Ideas, characters you want to see, genres? Make sure to be detailed.

I enjoy doing mostly Character x Readers, mostly my son, Bennett.

IMPORTANT DO'S, DON'TS, AND WON'TS:

-- I will NOT insert your names into the readers spot, unless I add an OC or two to spice things up.

Example: Bennett pressed a kiss to Malaria's forehead. 

I'm not going to do that. It's supposed to be: Bennett pressed a kiss to your forehead.

If you request something and ask to have your name inserted I will ignore the request (unless it's a good idea, I'll do the idea but not put your name in it).

-- Please. Just please, don't demand deadlines. I swear if you do, you are not getting anything. I'm the one writing here so I will go at my own pace, and it depends if I could make the idea or request work.

-- I will NOT do Neko stuff like that. As much as I love nekos and other animal hybrids, it doesn't fit with these guys. I'll do it if I find a way to make it work.

-- Any hate shall be deleted. My mother used to say that if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Just spread happiness and love.

-- Swearing may or may not occur as well as mature stuff in future parts.

-- I fully welcome AUs (alternate universes). I love doing those. 

Example: Coffee Shop AU in which chosen characters will be centered around a coffee shop or cafe. Gender benders, character x male!readers, and soulmate AUs too!

Thank you for bothering to read this.

-- M.A.S.