Matt x Tom smut

(Art does not belong to me)

Matts point of view:

I was sitting on the couch looking at my fabulous self in my mirror, I mean I came down stairs to watch tv but I got distracted by my self.
I put the mirror down gently on the coffee table 'cause I've been looking at my beautiful self for the past couple hours.

The tv show wasn't half bad I guess, I mean it was about some rich guy who feel In love with a country girl. I mean it sounded cheesy but it had good character. Just then I heard footsteps come down the stairs, but the footsteps sounded...lazy and slow...
Hmm. I turn my head over the back of the couch to see who was coming down the stairs.

I notice someone wearing a..blue hoodie.

He wanted over to me completely drunk and has a crooked smile on his face.
" h-hey mmmatt!" Tom says as he wobbles in front of me.

" uh hey..tom" I never liked it when Tom drank he was always...flirty.
" he-hey Matt. I'm so-sorry th-that I *hic* told you to *hic* shut up."
" uh yeah...it's fine." I say extremely uncomfortable.

"No- *hic* it's not fine let me make this up to you....~" Tom says as he walks over and sits on my lap and places both arms around my neck.." Tom...uh what're you doing.."
"Shh..it's alright Matt..just leave this to me.." His words drift off as he slowly leans in and kisses me.

On the mouth....

.
.
I just sat there in shock. My best friend that I've known for 10 years is kissing me! This isn't right I should pull him off me..but I just couldn't..wait he's drunk...when Tom gets drunk he literally forgets the whole entire day! Maybe just this once...
Third person point of view:

Tom was still sitting there waiting for Matt to soon kiss back, not long after Matt brought him self to go through with it. Matt put his hands on Toms side and leaned back into the couch as they kissed.. This may sound romantic and lovely but Matt was having second thoughts...and if Tom remembered what is happening right now in the morning..that could be bad....

SMUT WARNING!! I'm pretty sure you all new this was coming,but if your name is *cough* Teagan *cough* then please don't read this, I don't want you to think I'm a weirdo, and I don't want it to be awkward when we see each other in school. So please please don't read this Teagan, for your own safety, and if you do read this please don't bring this up in our conversations. I don't Want to Scar you. If you are not my friend from school, then go on and keep reading :) ( I know this is a smut book but I'm still gonna put up smut warnings.)
After a couple minutes of soggy kissing Tom pulled away and smiled as Matt sat there awkwardly..."wellllll..*hic* why don't w-we take this to *hic* my rooooomm~~??" Tom says with lust fill eyes, making Matt extremely uncomfortable. Before Matt could protest, Tom gets off of him and Smiles evilly. " w-well~? Come on and get up~!"

Matt slowly gets up and follows Tom upstairs, already knowing what's waiting for him.. 'Am I really gonna go through with this? I mean he's a good friend..but I secretly wanted this...' Matt thought as they past Edds room trying to not wake him up.
Tom stops in front of his room pulling the knob open reviewing  his dirty room.
With out warning Tom threw Matt on to the bed on his back. " hey uh...Tom..can we take it slow..?.." Matt says as his face burns redder that it turns tomatoes to shame. " no! I WANT it now~~!" Toms says as he jumps on top of Matt and smashing their lips together.  Matt gave in quickly, deepening the kiss by licking Toms lips asking for entrance, and like the drunk slut he is, he granted him. Their tongues intertwined  and explored each others caving, they broke for air after kissing to what seemed like an eternity. Tom smirked still panting a little and started grinding his ass on Matts crotch, moving back and forth at a slow place. Matt never felt sexual pleasure before, that's right he's a virgin.Tom started going faster and started panting and moaning, as Matt stays there with his eyes half lit, he was enjoying this new feeling very much.  Tom stops grinding and got up of of Matt and teasingly took off his clothes slowly Like a stripper, Matt was losing it, and needed sexual attention so much that his erection hurt just sitting in his pants. Matt sat up looking at Toms glorious body before stripping In front of him. After a little strip tease, Tom pushed Matt on the bed and got on top of him "Wait..Tom don't you need to 'prepare' your self, I mean I've never had sex before but, I heard to make it less painful you use lube, correct?.." Matt said stoping tom from attempting to sit on Matts member. " I like the pain~~." Tom said with lust as he dropped down on matts member feeling his tip and shaft inside his tight walls making Matt moan at the new feeling, but Tom did not do the same. He didn't know how 'BIG' Matt was, he screeched a little, regretting his decision. " f-Fuck! That h--hurts!!" Screeched Tom. "I told you to prepare yourself~" Matt mocked with a smirk as he flipped tom over so Tom was on the bottom. "Ow! Matt that fucking h-hurts!" "Oh,I'm sorry~..." Matt says wile leaning down kissing Toms neck trying to sooth the pain. Tom moaned at the touch of Matts tongue gliding across his neck and collar bone. " O-okay you can move now.." Tom says shyly 'damn, I never thought I would get to see Tom showing this kind of expression' Matt thought to himself. Matt nodded after Tom granted him to move inside him. Matt began to rock his hips into Tom going in and out at a slow pace. " oh...dang...so t-this is what it's like..~~" Matt says as he lifts his head to look at the ceiling swimming in pleasure. Tom was now starting to feel more pleasure then pain.  Matt went faster and faster sliding his member all the way inside Tom, earning a load lust-filled moan from Tom. Pretty soon Matt was slamming in and out of Tom pounding his ass hole. Every thrust resulted in a loud moan escaping Toms mouth. They kept at it, everything  has escalated, Matt was pounding into Tom; and Tom was moaning like a porn star. Matt pushed his lips onto Toms still going at a fast past, They slobbered into each other's mouths, but, Tom stops the kiss and screamed  "AH~! K-KEEP HITTING RIGHT THERE!!~" Tom moaned/screamed at the top of his lunges, Matt obeyed and kept thrusting into the same spot that made Tom go crazy, Matt slid his member all the way out,then slammed balls deep cumming inside him.Making Tom give out a long beautiful moan. "Ah..that was amazing.." Matt said as he very slowing pulled his member out making Tom whine. "Y-yeah..you are actually...pretty good for someone who hasn't done 'IT' before" Tom replies as he sits up. "I'm a fast learner." Matt smiles before grabbing Tom and snuggles behind him drifting off to sleep.

EDDS POINT OF VIEW:
I can't believe I just heard my two best friends having 'YOU KNOW WHAT'...

I'm moving out tomorrow.

Skitsy scotch: this was my VERY FIRST smut story! I am so proud yet ashamed of my self. I just hope this book doesn't ruin my reputation. And yes I will be doing more smut stories! But not as often, and yes I will do smut stories from any fandom! You name it! But if you give me a suggestion and I don't do it I'm sorry, it's not personal, and don't think if I don't choose your suggestion doesn't mean I don't like you. I don't know why I'm doing this,it's not like I'll get popular..but people really do like smut & fluff stories.

I'll see ya'll later!💚

Words written:1,411