why

The next day I didn't hear from Nakiyah or Chaylah . But I did hear from this detective. The same detective always interviewed me .It was always Detective Sam . I don't know why but something about him was just suspect , he seemed like a crooked cop. Hetold me I needed to come to the police department quickly something has happened.
When i got to the police department Nakiyah was coming out of a office with the Detective and she was crying.
" CHAYLAHS DEAD , FUCKING DEAD , GOD WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE AWAY MY LITTLE SISTER " Nakiyah said crying as she sniffed up all her snot .
I was in shock . This didn't make any sense , none of it did. Why would someone kill Chaylah . Only person I could think of was Nakiyah . I thought back to yesterday when she said something about " getting rid of chaylah and making her disappear " . Could it possibly have been Nakiyah who did it.
I ran out the station in disgust at the thought that maybe just maybe Nakiyah killed Chay.
I went to go sit in my car and I cried and cried and cried . But then I saw Nakiyah & she was walking to her car which was in front of the car I was in but I dont think she noticed me cause the windows were darkly tented . She wasn't alone .You wouldn't believe who she was with ! DETECTIVE SAM . They stopped and started arguing and I could hear everything they were saying .But why would they argue .
" Nakiyah don't worry I have it all covered . " said the detective .
" I know you have everything covered but it wasn't supposed to happen like this. Now one of my sisters is dead. " Nakiyah said.
" Well whose fault is it ? Yours ! you told me to do it. I'll see you later I have work to do " he said as he stomped away angrily.
Wtf is going on .