8

As Carlisle and Esme packed their suitcases, Maya was playing with Rosalie. They all were ready for Isle Esme. Especially considering Maya had never been on a trip out of the country. She finally got tuckered out and laid over Carlisle's personal suitcase. When he turned around he chuckled. "Wake up," he pleaded. 

"Nooo. Emmett's too hyper," she whined. He chuckled and picked up her and his suitcase while Esme grabbed her's and Maya's. Emmett and Rosalie met them at the car and Rosalie did up Maya's seatbelt as she slept all the way to the airport. Emmett was smiling as he got to carry his baby sister. When they sat on the plane Maya nudged into him as the plane took off. Carlisle chuckled at her knowing she was going to need food soon. So he asked the flight attendant for some water and crackers. He easily paid for them and then woke Maya up. "Noo," she whimpered. 

"Maya you need to eat. When you get off this plane if you haven't eaten you're going to be in a lot of pain. You don't want that now do you?" She shook her head and he took her into his lap and let her eat the crackers then guzzle the water down. He smiled and then felt the plane land. "Okay Maya just hang on," he whispered. 

"Okay daddy," she yawned. As they went through baggage check and everything Maya was his princess and stayed quiet. In the car they had he watched as she rambled on to Rosalie. Rosalie loved it too. She had a kid to help raise. 

When they were riding the boat, Rosalie slipped a lifejacket on the almost asleep child. Emmett held her as they rode and she enjoyed the view. "Look there My-Maya," Emmett chuckled. He pointed to the island and she looked at it excitedly. "Your daddy owns that island. Nobody can go on it. Except for the cleaners when we're there."

"All ours?" Maya was excited for no people that she didn't know. 

"Yes. Nobody will come near you on the island," Esme chuckled. Carlisle smiled as they rambled to each other. When he parked he saw the cutest thing. Maya was laying across all three laps that were with him, so he picked up Maya and the others grabbed the luggage. When they settled down and Maya was still asleep a cough was heard. Carlisle looked and saw Renesmee looked fine, so he watched Maya for a second. He found the cougher because after another couple seconds a cough emitted from her chest. "Poor Maya," Esme fawned. 

"Probably the quick temperature change. She'll get over this in a few days. Did you put her sippy cups away?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You'll see," he admitted. He had to get Maya better and fast so she wouldn't miss out on her vacation. Yes they had a full month but her had to do something. Because Maya coughing and sniffling wasn't his happy baby. He wanted a healthy and strong baby girl.