Chapter 2

Alexandria's POV:
As Calvin pulls me from the trance, I see her walking towards us. I get really nervous. I feel my face burn. "Hi". She says it with her perfect angel voice. "I decided to come over and talk to y'all cuz my other idiot friends are just shit." She says, as if frustrated with them. We start to have small talk as we sit next to each other on the floor. Gosh, her lips look so soft, I want to kiss them. I decide to ask what her favorite show is. "Scream queens." She says. "OMFG I LOVE THAT SHOW!" I say with excitement. We both start to know each other better. We both found out that we like Ariana Grande too. "Um... I know we just met but, would you like to come over to my house and watch scream queens together? My parents won't be home all week so I'll have the house all to myself." I say nervously. "Yeah, that sounds great." She says. I start to blush, thinking how I successfully invited my crush to my house.

Avery's POV:
I can't wait to go over to her house. It's gonna be really fun. We continue to have a conversation. At one moment, we catch each other looking at each others eyes very deeply. I felt a tingle. I wanted to kiss her lips. You know what, Fuck it! She was gonna know one day. I go and put my lips with hers. We start making out. God, she's a great kisser. She leaves me speechless.

Alexandria's POV:
We stare into each others eyes. I see the sparkle in her eyes shine brighter than the sun. I felt an instant connection. I wanted her lips. I wanted her. She was a living angel. I never noticed when but Avery just puts her lips with mine. I kiss back and we start making out. Her lips are soft and amazing. We make out for another minute until we needed to breathe. Calvin just stared at us in awe. We start to giggle at him. Then I asked her the best question in my life. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She just holds my hand as her soft fingertips touch my hand. We just smile happily. As that happens, the bell rings for us to go to class. We go to our first period, English. We happily walk in the hallways, hand in hand. We get some looks but they're not worth worrying about. There have been gay couples in this school so I doubt they will judge us.