Chapter 3

Avery's POV:
We enter our classroom, hand in hand. We sit next to each other so I have the whole period with my girlfriend. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world for having such a beautiful girlfriend. We both flirt with each other, just having fun. I play with her hand and just hold it. Just holding her hand was just amazing. English class finishes and we go to our next class. I ask her if she wants to skip and go on an "adventure 😉" She happily agreed to the idea and we both run towards the forest behind our school.

Alexandria's POV:
This was my first time skipping and I was scared. I thought a teacher would catch us. We successfully made it to the deep part of the forest. We both drop our things on the ground. She pushes me to the thick tree, locking me in place. I grab her soft face and pull her in to my face. Her lips touch my lips and we just start making out. It was unbelievable. She took it up a level by putting her tongue and explore my mouth. I do the same to her. I bit her lip, wanting more. I put my hands on her hips, going lower and lower until I finally reach the rim of her jeans. I start to unbutton her pants and just go down there. I put her against the tree and start to finger her. She starts moaning. It started getting really good until we heard a loud crackling noise coming towards us. We both stop and run away.