come together

Alison pov
I was at my locker with tamika and Summer. As we Talked.freddy and my brother were skate boarding i like to skate board i keep min in my locker. Summer said "i am not empressed "Than she turns to me and say "i am so empressed by your brother ". I say "summer i know that He likes you but freddy dosent like me look at him and look at me ". Summer say "Talk to him". I said "sure what do you think tamika ". She said "desent kick flip easy wind slide but i have Seen him on the Windpip before juing them ". Summer say "cant you say that there cute like a normal person  " tamika say "He's cute are you happy". And we walked off to class we walked in and our teacher said "freddy, max you know skate boarding is against school rules ". Maxs say "hello Mr.clapakise you look lovley today ". She say "well thank you it's just a Little something go togeth... nice try this is going to the confinacation  close someone can get hurt "i say to max "dads not gonna but you a knew one". Maxs say "oh shutup ". I said "why dont you make me ". Maxs say "oh i am going to tell dad". I say "are you sure because who will He Belive me or you ". Than our teacher said "stop " than freddy say "can you just be Chill about this ". Our teachers say "i am more Chill than you think  i used to roller buggy ". She  get on the skate board and rolles but dose not know how to stop and she roll Over her desk and say "oh". Lawrance say "she isnt gonna Roller buggy any more"

We were all waiting for our substitute teacher we saw the Door opens and our principal says "hello children ".we all say "hello principal mollans ". I saw dad stand next to her oh No I turn my head and I Mouth to Maxs 'dad our teacher '. Than Mrs.moullans leaves me and Maxs were slouching so dad would not see us dad did atandence.

"Freddy" 
                                             "Here"

"Summer" 
                                               "Here"

"Tamika"
                                              "Here"

"Zack"

                                            "Here"

"Lawrance"
                                               "Here"

"And finale Max and Alison finn hey i have children named that". I got up and  said "Hi daddy " he said "Hi sweety were your brother  " i Point were He sits and he was hiding under his desk i go to were he sits and pinch him He say "oh" i Smile and we both say "dad you told us you were getting a job but we didn't think it was our school". He said "okay just calm down". Than we sat down than a rocket cam flying to my dad and my dad said "who did that because that was Awesome".Lawrance than say "So your not going to Put it in the confecation closet"  he say " New teacher New rules lets make this new learining thing fun i just dont want to teach you Guys i want to inspare...." Than he laned to the ground tamika wispered "Really " i srugg He keep said going " all i am saying is we can do this the boring way or the Mr.finn way ". Than dad Grabs the scole and say "i say we dont it the Mr.finn way". My brother say "i am in dad ". Summer say "me to Maxy and i are in".me and tamika say " if headband in am in". Dad says "Great cause i snaked  a Boxs of dounats Form the teacher lounch ". Freddy than say "Guy we just one the subsute teacher lotery ".we all Run up to get a dounut and we start eating them and dancing

2 Miutes later
We were all Sitting in our desk i Sit behind tamika and freddy sits behind me.lawrance say "that was the best 2 mintues of my intear life  i Crush it ". Than tamika wispered to me and Summer "best teacher ever there gotta be a catch ". Dad says "it say here you are discosing sonates in William shake sphere ". Summer say "yeah were stuck on  a sountat that dose not make any sence  "  he  say "you can always tells every thing you need to know by a peor by it's title so this is called sountat one 37 that's Deep 'my blind full love what dose tho to my Nees'um maybe it will make since in a britisch acsent 'the blind full love  what dose tho to my nese' Nope.". Tamika than say "i knew there was a catch this teacher cant teach ". The bell ranged and dad said "Well that's was fast great day Guys will get to the Buttom of this tomorrow ". I said "Dad  it's only ten were just going to music class " he said "right ".we all left while we were walking freddy was talking to me he said "hey it's cool that your dad is a teacher ". I said "well He is a little Over protective of me getting hurt since since.....Um " he said "it's cool no need to tell me ". I said "well since my mom left ". He said "oh i Sorry ". I said "yeah will i am still all threw the pain that it cost me but i am okay ". We went Inside and we started Playing our Instruments i Played the vilion i sing but not in school. The bell rung and we left to. Go to my dad class he said summer said "what happen to our class room " freddy said "he mad it awesome "dad said "i Heard you Guys in music class you Guys are good and I relized that there is a better way to learn shake sphere by adding a Little rockin roll ". He Played his Bass "Zack ever Played electrice gitar ". He said "No my dad said 'music should be boring " dad say "wrong Maxs show him how it's done play me some moto art". Maxs and Zack were Playing it intill dad Made it eletrice . Maxs knew how to play it when He was 8. Zach said "Awesome " Than dad said "tamika that Cello you were Playing had 4 strings right  so dose this Bass "my dad hands her the Bass and she Starts Playing dad said "welcome to funky town  Population you Lady ". She said "oh yeah bring i  the funk" dad said "Lawrance  since when have you been Playing the pion ". He said "since i was 11 moths old ". Dad says "okay your parents are pushing you a Little to hard but that's a Problem for another day right now your on Keys and mess up your hair you look like a lego guy (mess up hair)now you look like a rock star alright we need a Drummer freddy you think you can handle it ". He say "i dont know mr.finn" Than freddy he Starts Playing the drums and He did it well i knew how to play the drums when i was 6 ,Bass 7,Gitarre 10,and pion 5. Dad siad "summer,Alison can you read the peom ".Summer said "you know them ". I said "just give us the book " and we started reading it.