Cover me

Alison pov
Me and Summer were waiting outside of the school for tomika to come summer said "hey i like your Ring ".

I said "thanks my mom gave it to me when it was my birthday " summer said "Sorry that i asked ".

I said "it's okay summer ".than tomika came with her Skateboard and say "coming in on hot in 3,2,1".she comes to us and I say "the bell said going to Ring in 20 seconed".

She said "i am not worried i got 2 best pickers in the business ". Summer said "awe " i took of her helmate.i said "ugh we got a Situation ".
Summer Takes out a brush tomika said "dont worry about the hair there is No time ".

I take out the mirror and Show her she said "oh boy do your thing Guys ". We said "dont worry we got this ".

I start spraying  and Summer Starts brushing and than summer said "O my gosh here comes Maxs  i hope he Noticed me ".than she Starts brushing tomika face and she said "of course He Will Noticed you ".

I said while switching stuff with summer "your smart,genourise and your great just act cool around my brother". She said "of course".than she turns around and spray my brother with hair spray And he said
"ow my eyes ".

He ran out summer said "that wasnt cool was it ." tomika said "at least he Noticed you ".the bell rung and we ran to my fathers class.

Class
We were all talking intill my dad came threw the Window we all turned around. He said "Sorry Guys it turns out that they lock the Doors after 8:15 " and Puts his bags on his desk.

Than he said "listen up Student of Rock we've been doing stuff that your teacher has been away for a week so we need to get ready for the battle of the Bands we need a knew schedule."

My dad crossed off all of our things we do and he said "were going to Put all of the boring subjects  on the half hour of the day science,math
Whatever and spend the Rest of the day on Rock appreciation the history of Rock and than take a a break and just talk about Rock ".

I raise my Hand and say "dad maybe your not the right person to teach us academic " summer said  " instead we should  have study Partners who would my  Partner  i will just pick the first person that pops in my head  Maxs ".

He looks at summer and He said "Sorry wasnt listining dirt Bike Magazin ". Lawrance say "that so cool but Made of dirt  ". Maxs said "No the Bikes ride on dirt ". Lawrance said "once again my Imagination beats reality".

My dad said "alright everybody gather around listen to this sweet rib". He plays the Bass and everyone crouds around him. While me,tomika and Summer are talking.

Tomika said "nice try with maxs"
Summer said "i got to get him to Connect with me like he dose with you 2 ". I say "it's esay we just all talking about Skateboard and dirt Bikes ".

Summer said "oh so maxs likes  things with wheel ". Tomika said "who dosent ". Summer said "Alison,tomika you got to teach me everything you know about skate riding ".