Chapter 6

SIMON'S POV

"Come on Si! You'll going to be married soon! A little fun won't hurt!" James said as he pushed me inside his car.

"James, we have work for tomorrow. Promise me we won't get drunk tonight." I buckled my seatbelt.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever lover boy." James and I went to the nearest bar.

We ordered our food and drinks and had the night of our lives.

"Hey, what time is it?" I said while hiccupping.

"6?" James laughed

"6 what moron?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Pm? There's no still sun yet lol." James drank his last bottle.

"Stupid, we came here at around 8, how come 6?" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I'm sorry Si lolI'll just go to the bathroom." James stood up and left.

I was paying for our bill when a woman stood in front of me.

"Simon." She called on my name as she held my face.

"Who are you?" My vision's already blurry.

"I'm Adele baby, I missed you."

Oh my Delly...

I smiled and held her waist. I pulled her closer to me and she sat on my lap.

"I missed you babe." She started kissing my face.

"I missed you too bunny!" Before I knew it, our lips were already connected.

My hands was resting on her waist and I reached to my favorite place. Adele's bum. I felt something wrong about this. My hands are roaming on her ass when I noticed something. Adele didn't lose weight right?

What the hell? This is not my girlfriend! Her body was too small for my arms!

"You're not Adele! You're not my girlfriend!" I untangled the woman's arms on my neck and I saw James pulled her from me.

"What the fuck Claire?!" James shouted at her.

Claire? I kissed Claire? Fuck shit!

"Go away from me!" I pushed her to the side as I went out of the bar.

"Oh my God James, I sinned." I covered my face with my hands.

"You're not in yourself that time Si, you didn't mean it." James rubbed my back.

"I didn't mean it to do that to Adele." My head pounded as my vision's started to black out.

ALEX'S POV

"Bitch! The photos are bomb!" I called her.

"I know, I'm great right? Now drop the bomb. I can't wait for that bitch's reaction."

"I'll send it to her later after I printed it. Did you and Simon-"

"Fuck no! All I wanted is to have my revenge against that couple. Are you getting jealous Alex?"

"Of course not bitch! Why would I?"

"Oh Alex, I know you want me."

"In your face Claire lol."

"You better start your plan Alex, Simon will be there in 1 week."

"Yes, yes. Be patient my little devil."

"Can I know what's your plan for your ex?"

"Get what I wanted on the first place. I'm craving for her." I licked my lips and smirked.

"Can't you just kill her?" She said in her bitchy tone.

"Hell no! I'll make sure she'll suffer under my hands for what she did to me. Don't be jealous babe." I cackled.

A/N: last update for tonight wooooh! Sorry for hanging you all, but I need to sleep 'cause I have an early class tomorrow 💩 I'll see you soonest! x

- A.