Chapter 31

"You're more than 2 months pregnant Ms. Adkins, congratulations!"

"What? You mean not 2 weeks?" I was completely shocked.

"Yep, half of your third month." She smiled.

"Simon! Simon! You heard that?" I turned to Simon who's jaw was already dropped.

"Hey moron! You're going to be a daddy again! Babe!" I shook Simon and he stared at me with tears on his eyes again.

"I-i'm the f-father? Holy shit!" Simon dragged on the letter t.

"Daddy!" Angelo scolded Simon.

"I'm sorry baby lol" he quickly pecked peanut's face.

"Adele! I won! We're having a new baby! Oh my God!" Simon threw his hands around me and hugged me tightly.

I can't believe this! Simon and I are having a baby! Finally!

"I know! I know! Lol b-but, Dr. Adams... We tried a pregnancy test before but it resulted to negative, how did that happen?" I scratched my head.

"You know Ms. Adkins, sometimes pregnancy tests are not reliable. But oh well, congratulations to the both of you!" He shook Simon's hand and he stroked my hair.

"It was really a miracle that your baby stick with you despite the mishap you've been through. You and your baby are both strong." The female doctor rubbed my hand.

"That's why, I gave you some pills to maintain your uterine lining and prevent miscarriages in case." Dr. Adams smiled.

"W-what? You already knew I was pregnant?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Dr. Adams stares at Simon and they both laughed.

"Konecki..." I looked at him.

"Dr. Adams had a surmise about you being pregnant. You know, of what you had been through..." Simon faintly smiled.

"But we don't have any idea how far you are, that's why your boyfriend is kinda getting some nerves lol. I told him about my supposes and he decided to hide it first to you because he don't know how much you will react on it."

"Oh my God, you two are so-..." I took a deep breath and smirked at Simon.

"Dr. Adams was the one you're always calling right Simon?"

"Uhm, yeah... Seeking for some advices? Lol, sometimes I can't handle your hormones, that's why." He let out a breathy laugh.

"Dickhead!" I playfully slapped his arm.

"By the way, if I was taking some vitamins... Why did I bleed earlier? Isn't that a sign of miscarriage?"

"The baby was a little bit pushed down Ms. Adkins, so better be stress-free." The female doctor said.

"And what's important is, you're pregnant and Simon's the father." Dr. Adams said.

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you so much Dr. Adams!" I genuinely smiled at him.

"No need to mention it Ms. Adkins. I will be gladly to serve you and your family."

"Aw, that was so sweet!" I rubbed his hand.

"So Ms. Adkins, you need to go back here on your 6th month, for the gender and some check ups. Please be more careful now you are holding two lives. By the way I'm Dr. Collins." She offered her hand and I took it.

"Yes, I will. Nice meeting you Dr. Collins and thanks a lot!"

"Mummy? You're having a new baby?" Angelo pouted.

"Come here baby." I snuggled him on my chest.

"You'll always be mummy and daddy's baby. Don't worry peanut, we will still love you no matter what." I kissed his nose.

"And you're going to be a big brother champ! You can have a playmate now." Simon rubbed his back.

"But I want it to be a girl. She'll be my pwincess mumma..." Angelo held my belly and kissed it.

"Aw, let's pray for it honey." I gently stroked his hair and kissed it.

I am fully releived now. Can't wait for you my baby...

A/N: you know I won't let Alex to win again right? Lol, I hope you're happy somehow with this novel x

- A.