ChapterTwo;

**Edited

Ryder, Ellie-May and Rivyn have now moved to a two storey house in South Carolina.

It wasn't easy for the twins, Rivyn the most. Applying the twins into school was hard enough, let alone moving every year to find a better job.

After seven years, Rivyn finally managed to work enough to now be settled in a house close to the wilderness, saving enough money to buy the twins a car and a motorbike with the help of them getting jobs as soon as they could.

"Ryder, cut it out." Ellie-May groans to her fifteen year-old twin brother who is currently flicking coco pops in her face.

"Damnit Ryder! If you don't cut it out right now I will pull your arm out of its socket and beat you with it!" She forcefully slams her hands down onto the table and raises in her chair.

"How about both of you cut it out before I ram a book in your face?" Rivyn says calmly, walking down the stairs and fixing her button up shirt.

The twins mumble apologies and finish their breakfast in silence, stacking their bowls neatly in the sink before picking up their shoulder bags and waving goodbye to Rivyn.

"See you there, dweeb." Ellie-May says to her brother before putting her helmet on her head and climbing onto her bike.

"Oh, and Ryder," She hollers, throwing her bag in his direction. "Give my bag a ride to school, would you?" She smiles sweetly before roaring her engine to life and speeding off down the road.

"Sure, I'll feed it McDonald's whilst I'm at it."Ryder mutters sarcastically before flinging her bag and his own into the back seat of his mustang and making his way to school.

As Ellie-May steadies her foot onto the floor and balances her motorbike, she pulls off her helmet and ruffles her hair around, trying to maintain the birds nest layered messily onto her head.

She steps off her bike and leans onto it, not sparing second glances to the people who were staring at her from the entrance of the school. She was used to it.

People never got the jist of Ellie-May not wanting to talk to people, not wanting to make friends. She wanted to be anti-social and that's how it was going to stay. She found it wired as cats were social animals, yet, she was the one 'allergic' to any kind of social behaviour.

She rested her elbow on top of the leather seat on her bike that her and her sister worked so hard for over the past three years to save up, waiting for her brother Ryder to come.

What a slow coach. She thought to herself as she brushed a wavy black strand of hair out of her face.

Leaning on her bike staring at nothing in particular, she began to hear the soft purrs of her brothers engine, at least another three minutes away, from her heightened senses.

She patiently waited until the purr of the engine shut of behind her before swivelling around and throwing a smirk towards Ryder.

"Took you long enough." Ellie-May laughs before grabbing her bag from her brothers grasp and turning towards the school, letting the calls of her brothers friends fade out into the distance.

The warning bells go off in the halls, alerting everybody of the lessons that would take place in the next five minutes. However Ellie-May didn't care and continued her stroll through the corridors, only stopping once she reached her locker to pull out her books.

Once the final bell rings, Ellie took of down the empty halls and made it to her first lesson, five minutes late.

Without knocking on the classroom door, Ellie sneaks into the classroom and takes a seat near the back of the class, making it into the chair just in time before the teacher came out of the supply closet.