My Beginning

It was the morning it's always the same color red, I live in the nether from Minecraft. I am the queen from the place and I have a husband Jake, daughter Katie and a son Jack. It's a normal day In my castle so I go and check Katie she's 10 years old and is very popular she has a 'boyfriend' he's not a really one they just like each other and hold hands."Hi, Kate what you doing"I said curiously.

"Mum, I told you not to scare me!"Katie screamed I looked at her phone and she was texting her friend Abby. "Kate do you know where your brother is?" She shook her head and carried on texting. I walked into a long corridor and looked at the sign saying 'Jacks room' I went in. Jack is 16 and is not popular at all he has a proper girlfriend unlike Katie and he likes video games."Jack, you have to go to football practice" He just ignored me and I went to see my husband Jake, he was in the kitchen making some lunch."Hey beautiful, what you doing" Jake has some kind of sense "I just love how you can just sense me." I said putting my head on is shoulder. I looked at my phone and my friend Rose had texted me it said 'Hi Lani do you want to bring Katie for a sleepover with my twins Lily and Abby.' I replied 'Sure Rose Katie was just texting Abby.' " Hey, Jake Rose just texted me I'm goning to take Katie to have a sleeopover with Lily and Abby."