The Herobrine

I was on the floor and the kids ran away screaming I turned over and sat up I looked up and the thing I saw was two white glowing eyes. I screamed then he put something over my mouth and nose I passed out. He carried me away to his castle and I was put in a cell but I still had my phone I called Jake and told him what was going on he said he would save me then Herobrine walked in and told me about how he was going to take my creation powers for himself!

When he left I made a plan to take his powers and kill him because if his powers are gone he disappears and is gone forever. So the plan was to go to the room and go inside the chamber and change it so it does the banned choice to take the builders powers (Herobrine) and give it to the person in the chamber his powers. Later two wither skeletons guards came and grabbed me and dragged me to the room and threw me into the chamber, I quickly changed the setting to the banned one and when the guard pulled the lever Herobrine fell to the floor and I almost fainted! I pulled myself together and walked to Herobrine he was on the floor but his eyes were open, suddenly he woke up and banged my head and I fainted...

As I woke up I saw a hooded figure in black with a purple dual scimitar emblem on the back. Then I said "Kay...? Is that you?" rubbing my eyes. The figure nodded and then brought his scimitar around attacking Herobrine but then Herobrine stopped it with a pillar of ice and struck Kay with his iron pickaxe to the floor before trying to finish him. Then Kay teleported behind Herobrine in a puff of purple particles and slashed him with his sword. Then Kay brandished his other sword before stabbing Herobrine with them both. Then Herobrine glowed and disappeared in a beam of white light knocking Kay back to the wall knocking him unconscious.   

I ran up to him and shook him and shook him until he woke up and we stood up and he picked me up because I was still weak and we went to the castle of the overworld where Rose met us at the door and she hugged me and asked "Lani are you ok" I tried to say something  but I couldn't so I just nodded and I waved bye to Kay and he disappeared in purple smoke and me and Rose went to see if the girls were asleep and they were. Then we walked to Roses bedroom and we went to sleep.

Sorry this was a long one but we now have 14 reads! At the start I thought that I would have none but thx and go check out the annoying GrimScriper he has written an amazing book called Xeno University