Lost Love, New Love Part 2

Lani's POV

"Umm...Hello" I said blushing 

"S-Sorry for falling on you," he said, Blushing blue?

This wasn't a man this was a skeleton wearing a white T-shirt, a blue hoodie with a gray fur trim on the hood, a black pair of shorts with a white strip down the side and blue sneakers. He got off me and reached out his hand for me to help me get up I grabbed it and got up.

"Hey... whats your name?" I said blushing (In her head) 'Oh god I just got a divorce and not I got a new crush GOD DAMMIT!'

"Umm... I'm Sans, Sans the Skeleton." He said blushing the color of a blueberry. 

"I'm Lani," I said putting my head down.

Sans POV

(In his head) 'Kiss her Kiss her!... AHHH Come on head she can't have a crush on me I guess there is on way to find out...

I put my boney hand under her chin and lifted it up then I leaned in and kissed her.

She looked shocked at first then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me back!

Kay's POV

I was walking to my sister Lani's house I was feeling pretty good today so I was wearing a dark gray hoody with the zipper slightly undone, a light gray t-shirt with an enderman on it and black jogging bottoms because I was feeling quite relaxed today then I suddenly saw a girl in a blue jumper with two magenta stripes on the top and light blue shorts she was crying I called her over and she came reluctantly. I asked her her name she said it was Frisk I said mine was Kay, (His mind) she's cute right, right! 

"So Frisk what's wrong?" I asked

"Well, I just broke up with my now ex-boyfriend Sans." She sobbed crying more.

(In his mind) Oh god... now she's crying more what do I do! there's only one thing to do and I don't think I'll like it.

"Umm... Frisk I need you to close your eyes a moment" I said she nodded and closed her eyes I leaned in and kissed her then she smiled.

Hia guys, WE HAVE REACHED 110 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I hope you aren't confused basically so far its Sans x Lani, Kay x Frisk and soon Jake x ?????. so I need more suggestions on what to do (I have writer's block NU!!!!) so pls comment and I hope you have liked it so far. 

Blazey out!^-^