Recruitment Rules and Guidelines

Stellar the Elf here! I am the main moderator of this page as well as one of the main recruiters. However, my fellow elves will be recruiting you as well!

First off, just to be clear, it is against the rules of wattpad to go spamming vote on your own stories and would be wrong to go and comment on them anonymously in hopes that it will benefit yourself. It would also be kind of like lying to yourself which will in the long run discourage you from writing. Knowing you are you biggest fan and not someone who truly enjoys your story is kind of a downer :( so don't let it get to that point! Just remember that out of the thousands of people on wattpad, your story is still one of a kind and will get noticed by someone other then yourself.

That being said, if you are mainly a reader on here we hope you would like to join us by doing what you are already doing as well as advertising for the community :)

Now, a list...

1. Once again, no commenting on your own chapters if you are already a writer in the Wpad community. If you want votes they will be given from your fellow elves who enjoy your story or readers who discover you upon becoming friends! 

3. We are about paying it forward. So if you help someone in the community out any payment will be moved on to one of your fellow elves :) then we all win and aren't taking all for ourselves. You can arrange this with your fellow elves as well; coming to a conclusion on who will receive the next gift :) 

2. No vulgar language! We are welcoming all kinds of people here. We can advertise all different kinds of stories; but we must be modest ourselves. 

3. If you are recruited and decide you no longer wish to be a part of the Diamond Book Squad, please let one of your fellow Elves know.

4. If you are caught doing things that are against the rules you will unfortunately be banished to the forest. Meaning, you will no longer be able to partake in the gifts that will be given to you as being part of the squad. We really don't want to do this; but we also dont want our page to get shut down where as we plan to help many writers out.

5. Please, no recruitment's without letting either me or one of our other two main elves know. I will explain this more upon recruitment. 

6. This page was originally made for a collab page. So if you wish to collaborate with a fellow wattpadder feel free to do so. Be aware though that we wouldn't want to ask for comments on these stories and it will be mainly for fun. If you wish to Collab for fame it may be best to do that elsewhere. This is only to be safe. We once again want to be here to mainly help out others and reap the benefits that it comes with ;)

7. You do not need to be forever active as an elf. You are free to help out whenever you like. Just remember that if you promise someone to help them out to do so. 

8. If you have something you want to bring up which will help the squad help others feel free to do so!

So in short, main thing is to not use this page to only better yourself; but to help out others and receive some rewards in return. As well as meet a couple new friends and discover whats out there!!

Lets get to it :) PM us if interested and we will get back to you! If you wish to be advertised in our display book go check it out and Pm us once you have read the conditions!

Talk to you soon!