Journey

I, Journey the elf, pledge to help other wattpadders in need of being discovered. I promise to not use this page to better my own stories commenting and will only accept them from my fellow elves or friends I meet along the way.

I promise to keep my word when I tell someone I will promote their story somehow and I will also make sure I check out the books I promise to check out.

I will always look out for my fellow elves. If they need me for anything I will be there to help out no matter how busy I may be. I will listen to what they have to say and respect that we are all in this together. I also promise to promote their stories like they will mine. We are practically a family, after all!

I will not swear, be vulgar or inappropriate. I will not use any language or commit any actions that violate the rules and guidelines and I will never, ever ask for a vote for vote! I will respect the rules and guidelines of wattpad and not harm anyone's profile in any way through using this account. I will only use this page to help others and make friends.

I swear to not go against my word! If I do I understand that the penalty is to be banished from the team for all eternity.

I am happy to join the team!