The First Attack

*Landen's P.O.V.*

     Other than being in a room with a person who makes memes all the time and a kid who seemed to be annoyed by a lot of things, nothing had really been interesting so far. Katie seemed to act different after I told her my story. She was very helpful with fighting ghosts and vampires, but she wouldn't tell us her past.

     I was now sitting a rant about the Fire student. Josh literally nearly kicked down the door and said, " Hi, how are you?"

     "Let that meme stay where it is. Dead." Thomas says and throws a pillow at him. "So did you meet a girl you like? Or a boy?"

     "No but I met a couple of odd students. The Death kid you could expect that from, but Myth are normally more snobby so this one was an exception." Josh says. I was bored so I decided to go for a walk. It turned out to be a bad idea. I was trying to climb a tree to sit in when a hand knocked me out of it. I blacked out.

     I woke up, apparently, three days later with both Life and Death people surrounding me. I couldn't hear them clearly, but I made out enough to  know that I had Been the only survivor of an attack on Wizard City. 

     For some reason a voice in my head was saying: your friends are depending on you so stay strong.

     I blacked out again.