Waterfall Talk

*Jay's P.O.V.*

     Needless to say, my day had not gone well. The student that had taken over the Death classroom already seemed to despise me, a group of older Life students made fun of me, my roommate nearly killed me with a Phoenix, and now I was being confronted by a Fire kid. I overheard people saying that if you went in the place behind the waterfall you could join the evil side. That had seemed like a better option, but now I would probably just be in trouble.

     The girl repeated the question. So, I answered, "I just wanted a peaceful place to ignore everybody."

     She made a noise of acknowledgement and said, "I know how you feel. My name is Courtney, and I'm a Fire student."

     "Jay. Death." I murmured. "I'm going to Pegasus Way tomorrow with my roommate. Wanna join us?"

     "As long as she's not Ice. My roommate is Balance, and I think she is going there too." She told me.

     "Bring her along then. Well, see you tomorrow!" I run to my room. On th way there I thought I saw someone sneak out of the dorms. I decided not to follow them and go to my room. I felt like I was being watched. Unfortunately, I was not alone. 6 other students also got that sudden feeling. Only time would reveal the dark meaning behind it.