Intro

Hey guys, this is new story not related too tofuudiger ^-^

I'm making this for my amazing friend Ally or Ally_0808, with our wonderful OC's Amaya and Sayuri.

Both of these characters belong to us, and the art that's going to be the cover of this story belongs to it's owner :)

This chapter is simply a flashback to when Amaya and Sayuri got first taken away from each other, the first official chapter will be the present time <3

Enjoy x

-=-Amaya's POV-=-

Bang, Bang, Bang. The noise rang loudly around the entire town. My black neko ears are sensitive, so the banging is horrible. I feel a small pair of hands cover my ears, turning around with a smile I see Sayuri. She's around 4'9, very short for her age. We live in a rather large city in a cute little apartment together, I loved having her around. I rest my hands on her knees and soothe her as well. The two of us were clearly terrified and had no idea what was going on. All we heard was that there was some sort of a disease spreading that made people act like a zombie. If you were bit you would turn into one.

 On a loud speaker people yelled, "FIVE MINUTES FOR EVERYONE TO PACK THEIR ESSENTIALS WE NEED TO GET OUT!" I stood up and quickly changed into a purple long sleeve shirt and black pants, keeping my combat boots on. I packed food, clothes, blankets, and every other essential needed. My backpack was huge by the time I was done. "SAYURI ARE YOU DONE?" I yelled over the loud noises. She ran over to me nodding, not wearing her normal navy blue dress. She was now in a navy long sleeve shirt and black pants, along with some boots. Both of our backpacks were huge and we made our way outside.

 "A-Amaya I'm scared." She squeaked. She put her hand into mine, our fingers intertwining. "It'll be okay, but we have to move quickly." I said, pulling her along though the night with me, I prayed all would go well. When we got to the bridge it was horrible, children clinging to their mothers, people being pulled apart and shoved into different areas to evacuate. "Sayuri we should just turn arou-" The worst thing possible happened, we were pulled apart. 

"AMAYA!" I heard Sayuri scream through sobs, I pulled trying to reach for her. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD! I NEED SAYURI." My head pounded, my vision starting to blur from crying. "COME BACK HERE ONCE THEY DROP YOU OFF, W-WE'LL MEET BACK HERE. PROMISE ME?" Sayuri yelled, she's generally a shy, quiet girl but she was acting much differently. I nodded in response, tears swelling in my eyes. "I PROMISE, KEEP SAFE." All I remember was Sayuri's face, in pain, crying. It was heartbreaking. And all because of these guards, we were split apart.

Short, sad, chapter. Sorry :( I hope you all enjoy this kinda creepy story :) I will be adding other side characters who may/may not die depending on how I want to use them ;) Leave names if you'd like :)

EDITED LAYOUT - Nov. 10th 2016