Epilogue

Long(?) Note;

I'm sorry for ending the story and I'm glad you all enjoyed it! I just got uninspired after 12ish chapters and I decided it was best to end it. I will be writing a new story soon ;) But for now I'm sorry this one is ending. 

This book has been my most popular one, there's hundreds of views and sweet comments. I know some of you loved this story and I want to end it on a good note since our bbies got together, have a little fur baby, and found shelter.

You can tell that the first couple of chapters are really well written, and they just went downhill because I got uninspired and felt rushed to get out some sort of chapter for you guys. ANYWAYS ENOUGH OF THE SAD STUFF!

Huge thanks to Ally_0808 _SophiaWrites_ and _firefly3636_ for supporting this story! 

Enjoy x

-=-3RD PERSON POV-=-

Amaya and Sayuri lived on in the large house with Chance, growing their own food and fishing in the pond they once bathed in. The virus had dissolved and all infected were killed off, so people went back to their normal lives. Hannah and Addison met back up with Sayuri and Amaya, they ate a large feast at their new home, Chance begged as they all ate. (Don't worry Hannah gave him some food!)

Addison had found Hannah's dad, and they got together, helping each other raise the now 9 year old child. Sara's body was never found but they had a funeral for her anyways. Everyone sobbed, then celebrated afterwards and vowed to always keep her in their memories. Albert, was also never seen again, along with the others who took the three girls. 

Everything was on track once again, and more children were made to populate the now empty cities. But Amaya and Sayuri never returned to their old home, they stayed at the house they now loved with Chance. 

And that is how they, along with many friends, survived the zombie apocalypse.

sorry that was so shitty, another reason I'm ending this. 

If you all want another Amayuri story (maybe many years after this and they have adopted kids or something?) then tell me below! 

I just want a short and sweet ending to this book that I have spent many hours on. Please leave suggestions for Amayuri stories you want to see! (If you don't want Amayuri don't worry I'm making a new story with other characters) 

I love you all so much!