Bad Girl

Joker's POV

There she is, my daughter, the air to my throne, the child of Satan. I walked tword my daughters crib with quiet steps. I found her asleep before I yelled,"Boo!" At her and woke her up. Her blue eyes opened as she looked at me and started laughing. My daughter wasn't scared of the mad man that held her in his arms even though she should be." I'm gonna raise you to become the most evil, vicious, and cunning villian ever. My C.J.

Narrators POV

Years passed and C.J learned more and more from her father about being evil, but still having a sense of humor. Her mother taught her to have a sense of fashion in a cute yet physoctic way, she got her mothers  bleach blonde hair, blue eyes,and cool acrobatic skills but close enough to her fathers personality and she's good with a gun. No one's born evil she thought. No one exept me. C.J laughed phycoticly until her dad called her in at least. "C.J I need a favor to ask." The Joker cackled to his daughter. "Yes, Daddy how may I help you?" She said with a bubbley voice. "I was wondering if you would do something for me?" "I'm listening." "Well, there's a museum with a jewl that I want to get my hands on, until I thought I don't have to do anything because I have someone that can do it for me." His hands gestured to C.J. She looked up and put her index finger to her cheek to gesture that she was thinking about it. " What's in it for me?" Her arms crossed and her hip shifted to he left. " Smart girl, don't do anything if you don't get any fun out of it. I'll tell you what if you do this for me I'll split it, I'll get 60% of the money and you'll get 40%." I actually thought that was a good deal, my dad usually isn't this genourus maybe it's because this is my first mission by myself. 

C.J.'s POV

Either way I get money, lets just hope no one interferes.