Baby

Eva's POV

I woke up when I felt a nauseous feeling in my stomach.

I push Gabriel out of the way before running to the bathroom and puking my brains out.

A couple of minutes later, I felt hands pull my hair back "Baby, what's wrong?"

I ignored him and continued to puke my brains out. When I was done, I slumped against the shower door and wiped my tears that were streaming down my face.

"Eva?" Gabriel touched my face "What's wrong baby? Talk to me?" He pleaded.

"I think I have food poisoning" I croaked out

"Baby, we had the same thing to eat last night" he grabbed a washcloth and wet it before placing it on my forehead.

"Maybe I have a stomach flu" I suggested before standing up and brushing my teeth.

He looked at me skeptically "Do you think...maybe..."

I huffed "Spit it out Gabe"

"Maybe you're pregnant" he suggested and I stopped breathing "It's a possibility Evie, it's been 9 1/2 years since we were married. Maybe this was meant to be"

"But...but..." I sputtered "This can't be happening"

He frowned "Why not? I think it's time that we had a couple of mini us running around"

"Because" I cried "You just got that new client in London and I don't want you to regret missing opportunities because your feel responsible for me and the children"

"Baby..." he started but I cut him off

"Ever since our 2nd Wedding Anniversary, I dreamed of having our little munchkins running around. I never mentioned it because you were getting these new opportunities and since you didn't mention kids, I thought..." I wanted to say more but he shut me up with a kiss.

"I didn't care about those opportunities and I don't want you to think that I would regret anything having to do with you or our child. I never mentioned my desire to have children because I was waiting for you to bring it up. I would love to chase a dozen mini you's around our house"

I laughed and kissed his lips "You're not mad?"

He shook his head and grinned "Are you kidding me? I'm so excited right now I want to running around the house screaming in excitement"

I laughed again and stood up before going into our room and grabbing my cell.

"What are you doing?" He asked while leaning on the bathroom door frame.

"I'm calling the Doctor" I said "We need to know for sure"

➰➰➰➰

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Green" the Doctor said with a smile as she looked at my test results "You are going to be parents"