Chapter 4~Flashbacks and regrets

The room was deadly silent. Everybody had their eyes glued onto Lucy Gray and Erza. Wendy had gone out to get some medicine from Porlyusica, but nobody had even noticed.

"It was seventeen years ago, on me and your fathers wedding day." Lucy started.

"MY NAME IS KAORI DRAGNEEL!! AND I OBJECT TO THIS MARRIAGE!" The strange woman yelled. All eyes were on her.

Young Mako was the first to speak up. "Excuse me miss, This is a private event, so unless you have an invitation, I'm going to have to ask you to le-" Mako was flung across the room before he could even finish his sentence.

"MAKO!! ELEMENT DRAGON ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!" Nya yelled. All the stranger had to do was hold out her hand and Nya's attack dissipated. Nya quickly followed in Mako's lead as she flew across the room.

"No, nonononononononononononono. Not her. Anyone but her." Natsu said in fear. Lucy took his hand.

"Natsu, who is she? Do you know her?" Lucy asked.

"She-She's my sister. She is pure evil and there is nothing redeeming about her. I wasn't trying to hide her from you I swear, I just never wanted to see her again." Natsu said.

"I don't care. How about we get her out of here? Like the old days." Lucy said. Natsu smiled at his bride-to-be.

"Lets do it." Natsu and Lucy held each-others hand as they yelled attacks at the new Dragneel.

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!!'

"WATER DRAGON BUBBLE SHOT"

"FIRE DRAGON TALON!!"

"WATER DRAGON BOILING POINT"

"WATER/FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" None of the attacks made contact. They were all nullified just before they made contact. Natsu's heart stopped when he felt his feet leave the ground. Lucy tried to get to him but felt a pair of hands drape around her.

"HEY! LET GO OF ME!" Lucy struggled to break free of his grip but found it was no use.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF HER!! LUCY!!!" Natsu reached his hand as Lucy did the same. Their fingers brushed together but they were torn apart.

"NATSU!!! NOOOO!!" Lucy yelled

"My queen, we have what we came here for. Let us take our leave." The henchman holding Lucy said.

"Very well Izana." Kaori said. Natsu and Lucy struggled to get free from what was holding them back.

"IF YOU THINK YOU'RE TAKING HER ANYWHERE I GOT BAD NEWS FOR YA!!" Natsu yelled. Kaori just laughed.

"We could care less about the blonde bombshell. It's you we want, Natsu. Come on. We're only wasting time here."

"LUUUUUCY!" The drowned out sound of Natsu calling out her name was the last thing Lucy felt before she felt the weight from the mans arms lift from her shoulders, and Natsu, Kaori, and Izana were nowhere to be found. Leaving Lucy in a trashed wedding dress, a destroyed church, all her friends we're injured or weak, and Lucy was completely alone.

"No," Lucy said softly as the tears poured down her face like fountains. "NAAATTTTSUUUU!!!!!!"

END FLASHBACK

"It's not a day any of us like to remember, but it's a day you two deserve to know about. Especially now." Erza said. Luna was crying, Nash was pacing around, Gale had his head buried in his hands, and Storm just sat there, taking in what he just heard.

"Seventeen years and we haven't seen him, heard from him, or even gotten any proof that pyro's still alive." Gray said.

"Nash, are you okay? You look really upset." Luna asked. Everybody's eyes averted to Nash who looked like he was about to blow a gasket.

"No! I'm not okay! We just found the key element into finding dad, our goal in life, and we let it go! Does that not make you mad? Does that really just go over your head?!" Nash yelled.

"Nash, We didn't know." Luna said trying to calm him down.

"And what would you have done if we did know? What would we have done differently? Just admit that we're getting lazy with our search!" Nash yelled. Luna gave him a hard look.

"Mom, Gray, Erza, some time alone." Luna said and the three left the room,

"I'm going to go check on Emma." Gale said coming out of his emo corner.

"Now listen here Nash, We're not getting lazy. This came up completely unexpected and neither of us saw this coming." Luna said. This only made Nash madder.

"We should have! We'll never save him or even find him if we can't even lay a finger on the psycho who captured him! We need to stop slacking Luna!"

"Nash, you are acting like a child! You're going on and on about how you don't have what you want but this isn't our-"

"SHUT UP!!" Luna's rant was cut off by a sharp pain to her face, as Nash's hand was right next to her face. The look on his face quickly turned from angry to regret as he dashed out of the room, out of the guild and to the one place he could clear his head, for the first time in his life, he regretted punching his problems in the face.