Chapter 5~Breaking Point

Storm and Luna were stunned.

Luna and Nash had butt heads before, but they had never hit each other unless they were sparring. Luna felt the place where Nash had struck her. She struggled a bit but managed to get out of the bed. Storm didn't hesitate to try and stop her.

"No, Luna. I'll go talk to him, and believe me when I find him-"

"That's exactly why I'm going. He doesn't need a beating. I'll go talk to him. What you can do is help me walk. It's a little hard to-" Storm had Luna in his arms before she could even finish. "Walk."

"I'm at your service milady." Storm said in a fake accent. Luna smiled and told him where they were going.

The way to the garden was long even though it was usually shorter. That was because Storm was walking unusually slow. However, Luna didn't mind. She actually enjoyed it.

"You sure he's here? He didn't go someplace else?" Storm asked still holding Luna.

"I just know. Almost sixteen years with the guy you tend to pick up a thing or two." Luna said. Storm placed Luna down as Luna's house came into view. 

"We got here too quickly." Storm said looking at the house. He placed Luna down but held both her hands. "You sure you can walk?" Luna nodded and Storm got an angry confused look on his face. "Then why the heck did I carry you all the way here?!" Luna giggled and kissed his nose.

"Because you're a gentleman that's why." Luna giggled and Storm places a kiss on top of her head.

"I'd carry you across the ocean if you wanted me to. Now go talk to Nash and give him a punch in the gut. Say it's from Storm." Storm let go of Luna's hand as he watched her run around the back of the house. Just as she expected, there was Nash punching a tree. His knuckles were bruised and his eyes were full of pain and regret.

"If you keep punching that tree, your hands gonna start bleeding." Nash averted his bloodshot eyes to his sister.

"Luna, I-" Luna walked over to Nash and punched him in the gut. "Yup, I deserved that." Nash groaned holding his gut.

"And this is from me." Nash braced himself for another attack, but instead he got a pair of warm arms wrap around his torso.

"Y-You're not, mad at me?" Nash asked in surprise.

"I'm not mad Nash. I was shocked and a little hurt, but I wasn't mad at you." Luna said as a tear slid down her face. "We're family, Nash. We're the Dragneel twins. You're my brother. We may fight sometimes, but if someone ever tried to hurt you, no matter how mad I may be, how badly you screwed up, I'd make sure they'd never see light again, and I know you'd do the same for me. That's what family is Nash. You'll always be my best friend." With that little speech, Nash broke down and started bawling in front of his sister.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! You're my best friend and I love you so much!" Nash sobbed. 

"I love you too Nash."

"What can I do to make it up to you? I'll do anything just name it!"Nash begged and Luna's grip on him tightened. 

"Let's just stay like this for a while," Luna said. Nash draped his arms around his sister, and they must have stayed like that for a good while, because when Lucy came back to check on them they were asleep in each other's arms.

"Natsu and I got nothing on these two. This is the epitome of true love right here." Lucy threw a blanket on top of them and kissed their foreheads. "Goodnight"

++==++==++==++==++==++==

Luna woke up the next morning to find herself in her side of her room on her bed.

"What the, how did I-"

"I brought you here. Woke up and saw you using my chest as a pillow, figured your bed would be more comfortable." Nash said sitting on the corner of her bed.

"Thanks Nash. Hey, You know what? We haven't been out to eat in a while. I'll take you out. Anything you want." Nash looked Luna dead in the eye.

"8 Island diner."

"Anything you want."

"8 Island diner"

"Anything you want!"

"8 Island diner"

'I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!" Luna finally snapped.

"But you promised," Nash said with puppy eyes. Now, Luna may be strong, but when Nash does puppy eyes, She is brutally defeated.

"Oh fine. But now you're on a budget. 100 jewel" Luna said.

"8 ISLAND DINER! YAAY! THEY HAVE PANCAKES!!" Nash cheered, throwing his hands up in victory. Luna sighed as she pulled out a decent sized box out from under her bed. She dug around until she saw a good portion of money inside it.

"No, you can't have a loan. I can feel you staring at it." Luna said grabbing a handful of money.

"I didn't even ask y-"

"You were going to. Come on. Let's go before the place gets too crowded." Luna said walking out of her room, Nash trailing behind her.

"Where are you two heading off to?" Lucy asked folding her laundry.

"Breakfast, back in around an hour. See ya later byeeeeeee!" Nash said dashing out the door.

"Those two are something else, really." Lucy smiled as she saw her kids disappear from the view of her window. "You're always welcome to join us Natsu."

Sorry about the slow updates. Writers block has been a butt. Quick update, One more time and Another journey are going under editing to celebrate One more time getting 3k reads. That is way more thanI ever thought I would ever get. You guys are freaking awesome! Anyway, if you liked the chapter leave a vote and a comment I love hearing whatyou guys have to say. Arigatou minna! STAY KAWAII!!

~Lillie