1

Azalea

"Mommy, mommy, mommy," I felt small hands grabbing my cheeks, as slober found its way rolling down the hands attached to my cheeks. "Wake up mommy, it's time to get up mommy."

I sat up on the bed, holding her in my arms, "I know baby, I know." I sat her down on the side of me, as I swung my legs off the bed, grabbing her up. "What you wanna do today baby?" I walked us into the bathroom, sitting her on her step stool so she could reach her side of the sink. I laughed as she got her toothbrush, putting on her toothpaste, she was so cute man.

After we were finish in there, we went out the bathroom to get ready for the day. I didn't have any idea, what we were gonna do today so I just decided to dress us simple, and alike. It helps just in case she gets lost, that and I love to look like my lil baby, even though she claims she too old for that. She only 2 and some months, but swear she 20 something. I got her dressed up in some ripped jeans, a plain black and white baseball tee, plus the original allstar shell toe Adidas. My baby gonna be looking fly today, have everybody and their momma hating. I got dressed putting on the same thing like my baby, I guess we could go to the park today, sure everybody gonna be there. I sat Layla down so I could work on her hair, I figured a cute high bun would do for today, I slicked down her little baby hairs and decided to just let my hair run free.

"No mommy, you need a bun too. We supposed to be twinning today." I shook my head nodding, as she went back to doing whatever on my phone. I took back out the gel, brushing my hair up, and slicking my edges. I heard my phone ring, and I went to answer it but I heard it stop ringing.

"Hello?" I heard Layla say, I rolled my eyes looking at her through the mirror. "Mommy doing her hair right now, I don't know where we going, Uncle Herb." I shook my head, "Mommy where are we going?"

"To the park baby, why?"

"Uncle- Mommy, Uncle H said don't question him."

"Tell Uncle H, he gon get his butt whooped he keep playing with me." I went into the bathroom getting the rest of my accessories to go with my outfit, I put my gold hoops in, then searched for Layla's. I lifted my head to feel a cold piece of metal, I rolled my eyes looking through the mirror at Herbert.

"Na, what's dat you was saying ova da phone luh girl?" He asked with his piece aimed at my temple, I pushed his arm away from me. He put his shit away, tucking it in his waistband, "Keep playing with me A, and you gon get what you looking for. Ion know why you always thinking I'm some type of joke or something, betta sit yo ass down for I'a tell Bibby you got his seed."

I twisted his nipple, right before walking outta the bathroom, he followed me after me, with a mug on his face. I laughed as he sat on the bed with Layla, she climbed on his chest, showing him the game she was playing. I threw the earrings to him, so he could put them in her ears, he smacked his teeth, snatching them off his pants, putting them in her ears. She kissed his cheek, smiling, "Thank you, Uncle H." He nodded trying to hold his smile, I rolled my eyes putting on some lip gloss, then fixing Lay lil purse.

"We can go now?" I heard Layla ask from behind me, I nodded putting her purse over her shoulder, grabbing mine, and turning everything off.

_

We finally made it to the park, and everyone was here, I mean the block was hot. I looked over at Herb to see him and Layla, making they way over towards everyone else. I shook my head, sighing, I didn't feel like being bothered today, honestly.

"Wassup baby girl?" I heard almost all of them ask Layla, she just smiled as she gave each of them a hug, kissing they cheeks, but once bibby got her it was a different story.

"Wassup munchkin?" He asked in that deep ass voice he got, I swear that shit makes me wet every time, I hear it. I rolled my eyes as she hugged his neck, laying her head on his shoulder. "Wassup big booty?" I shook him off, turning to watch herb play ball, he wasn't the best, but that's my brother.

I heard a smack, "Don't talk to my mama like that!" I turned to see Bibby holding his face, with a shock look and Layla pointing her finger towards him. I bust out laughing, as he pretended to cry, Layla eyes got wide as she started kissing on his cheek, saying she sorry.

"Give me my baby," I told him, opening my arms for Layla.

"Nah this my baby," He said pushing her up, "ain't that right baby girl?" Layla nodded her head, putting her head back into his neck. I rolled my eyes walking away from them and over to the concession stand. I wasn't over there long before I felt arms slither around my waist, and a face placed into the crook of my neck. I looked down at the clear lightskin arms, then looked up to the curly hair brushing up against the side of my face, I rubbed his hand sighing. I felt kisses, and instantly started laughing my ass off, he pushed me away from him.

"Always ruining something witcha la goofy ass," I smirked, moving up in the line, "but wassup with you? Ole boy ever come around for princess?" I rolled my eyes, "Guess not, keep me updated, baby girl deserves a father figure, even if I have to play it."

I nodded, rolling my eyes, pushing his hands off of me. I ordered my stuff and left him there, hoping he would get the hint and leave. I sneakily turned around noticing him walking away, shaking his head. I sighed, wiping under my eyes, seeing I was crying.

"You okay miss?" I turned to see the man behind the register asked, I just nodded giving a small smile, grabbing my stuff.

New book for my baby bibby, and of course I couldn't leave out Herbert.