2

Bibby

Ion understand why shawty don't want lil mama dad in her life, every girl needs a father figure. I don't mind being that for her, but it'a be good if she knew him, so she could know all her family and shit. If my baby mother was to keep my child away from me, we would have really big problems. I shook my head at the thought, I ain't trying to have no kids though right now, don't have the time or the lifestyle for a kid, especially not no girl.

"Bibby, wake yo ass up, my sister doesn't want your ugly light bright ass." I heard Herb say, talking shit like always, but that's my brother til I die so ain't nothing. I shook him off, throwing up my middle, he already knew I could have his sister if I really wanted to. Aight maybe I couldn't, but I had her already and that pussy was the best pussy I had ever had. I tried to get a second taste but ole girl had a nigga so I ain't bother ha about it, but lil shawty single na so I'm about to make my move soon.

"Bitch shut yo shit up, you know she wants me. I just need to get in touch with baby girl pops, she deserves to have a father. It's selfish of her to keep a child away from him." I explained grabbing the blunt out of my pocket, searching for my lighter. Herb choked on his blunt, dropping it making it go out, I bust out laughing at his stupid ass. He gave me the middle, shooing me off. I smirked looking at Jayla playing on the monkey bars. I looked at the boy on top of her, climbing over the kids fingers and shit, I swear ta god if he step on baby girl fingers and she falls.

I turned away, closing my eyes, exhaling the smoke, I heard her scream and sighed. I got up, walking over to the kids playing.

"You okay babygirl?" I asked, she just sat there holding her arm screaming crying. I huffed picking her up, I grabbed the little boy by his collar, bringing him up to her face. "I think you owe my daughter an apology."

"Ion owe ha shit, she shouldn't have been in my way. You better get off my fucking shirt, for I call my mommy." I dropped him, not being able to hear the screams of Layla anymore. I walked off, showing that lil nig my gun, he just threw his middle up laughing, running away. Bad ass kids, I was gonna hit him up, but he reminds me just of myself when I was a young buck. I got in my car placing Lay in the back, I mentally cursed myself out as blood oozed from her arm. I could see the bone coming out, I pressed on the gas running red lights, only to realize ian know where the hospital was at. I pulled out my phone talking to Siri, she gave me the directions and we were on our way.

_

We had finally made it to the hospital and they came rushing to my car, pulling her out on a stretcher, I slid my shades on. I sat in the waiting room, phone dead, so whoever was calling me, was probably pissed asf. And by anybody, I mean Azela. The nurse came out, looking around, I made my way over to her.

"Yes, hello, well things are looking a little sketchy, she seemed to lose a lot of blood. Will you be able to donate?"

"Oh I ain't ha father, but I mean we could try."

She nodded, "Well you guys look awfully alike, sister maybe?"

"Nah," I shook my head, "that's my ex baby." She scrunched her eyebrows up, "What?"

"And you didn't get a DNA test because?"

"Well, she said it ain't mine," We had entered a room with a seat in the middle, hella needles, "and I trust her."

"Well get one, because you guys look like twins. I'll even do it for free." I shook my head no, as she got the rubber band tying it above my vein, "Your lost." She grabbed two needles, sticking one up, drawing blood, one at a time. I grabbed the juice she offered me, as she left, going to check on baby girl I guess. Az wouldn't keep my baby from me, we've been through to much for that type of shit to happen.

Azela

I was freaking the fuck out, I couldn't find my baby or bibby. I was hoping for the best, that she was with him, but he wasn't answering the phone, so I could only think the worst. I sat on the park bench, seeing some little boy running around lost, I quickly ran over to him picking him up. He mugged me, trying to fight his way out of my arms, I wanted to laugh but I knew it wasn't the right time.

"Boy if you don't calm down," I lifted him up, sitting him on my waist, "now what's wrong?" I wiped his face, trying to clear his vision.

"I can't find my mommy." I cooed, rubbing his back as he laid his head on my chest, crying. I looked around until I spotted a girl looking around, carrying a baby jacket. I took my chances and walked over to her, she instantly made eye contact with me and hurried over with a mug on her face. "MOMMY!"

The lady snatched him out of my hand, "Did this lady hurt you?" He shook his head no, laughing. I couldn't even be mad because once I find Layla, same shit is going to happen. "I'm sorry, he's just been gone and I can't imagine the feeling of losing him."

"It's okay, my daughter is actually missing right now. I have to wait 24 hours for a police report, but I'm pretty sure she's with my brothers best friend Bibby."

"What does she look like?" I quickly got out my phone, turning to a picture of Bibby and Layla.

"I know her! I pushed her off the monkey bars," I raised my eyebrow up, and he hid in his mother's chest. "I sowwy, I didn't mean to it was an accident, her daddy threatened me."

I rolled my eyes at Bibby's actions, "Sorry about him, but how are you gonna just push my daughter off the monkey bars?"

"It was an accident, I apologized, but then he started yelling at me, so I started to be mean." I shook my head, bibby & herb 2.0.

"It's okay baby, at least I know she's with him. I guess they went to the hospital, I'll be on my way. See you guys later." They both waved bye, as I made my way over to my car that Herb was sitting on.

"They at the hospital, Bibby phone died but he found a charger and just texted me." I nodded getting in the passenger side. I know my baby okay because if she isn't bibby will never hear the last of it.

We finally reached the hospital, and I spotted Brandon in one of the chairs sipping on a juice, looking around. "Is she going to be okay?"

He nodded, "Yeah she good, she lost some blood because I wasn't moving fast enough, but I transferred some over for her." I nodded, blowing out a breath, I didn't know I was holding. I sat in the chair next to him, waiting for the doctor with everybody else. "You wouldn't keep a baby from me, would you?"

I shifted in my seat, "What makes you say that?"

"I don't know I've just been thinking, and the nurse kind of pointed out that I and Lil baby look alike and now that I'm thinking about it. I just want to know," he looked over at me, "would you do something like that?"

"Of course, I wouldn't."

"What you lying for?" I could hear a change of tone in his voice, and I tried to exit from the situation but as soon as I got up, he pulled me into his lap. "I'm only going to ask once, is Layla mine?"

I fiddled with my fingers in my lap, "Yes," I mumbled lowly.