A Tiny Rant About My Best Guy Friend's Girlfriend

SHE IS SO FAKE AND CONTROLLING

Sorry
That was mean

BUT SHE IS

Every time he and I are talking (most likely in a very important and deep conversation), she stands in between us and pretends like I'm not even there and nothing happened.
Like
BITCH
WE WERE IN AN IMPORTANT CONVERSATION ABOUT MY MENTAL HEALTH UNTIL YOU JUST SO RUDELY BARGED IN WITHOUT APOLOGIZING OR ACKNOWLEDGING MY EXISTENCE

THeN she proceeds to pull him away, forcefully.

THIS HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY.DAMN.DAY!!

All of my thoughts and emotions are pent-up inside of me, and he is one of the only friends that I have that actually helps me.
I barely get to talk to him anymore, and I can feel myself slowly falling apart.
He's noticed.
He constantly asks me if I'm okay because he can sense that something is off about me.

Every day she drapes over him in the most disgusting way, and I can tell that he's uncomfortable.
Every day she makes him kiss her, forcefully, and threatens to break up with him if he doesn't say that he loves her (they just started dating not too long ago, and idk but I find it kinda weird to just be throwing those meaningful words around like it's nothing).

Their relationship makes me feel uncomfortable and isolated.
SHE makes me feel uncomfortable and isolated.

I'm sorry
I didn't mean to rant, but I needed to get this out
Also sorry for my swearing, it happens
I know I might sound selfish, but he's one of my best friends and I honestly want him to be happy, but he just seems so uncomfortable to me.
Idk
Bleh

Sincerely,
Your Emotional Trash
Rae x