Chapter 7: The History of Freddy's - Part One

??????????

I woke up to see nothing but black. Was I in purgatory? I got up and called out for help, but there was no response.

I turned around to see if there was anyone. Far behind me was Golden Freddy in the same slumped position as before. At first, I wasn't going near that freak again! But, he didn't seem to be going after me again.

I very slowly tip-toed towards Golden Freddy, not knowing what would happen next. Right when I was about 5 feet from him, his right arm suddenly pointed to my left. He, in the distorted voice, said:

"GO"

Out of curiosity, I did what he told me to do. I walked left. I kept on walking for a while until a world started generating around me. As everything became visible, I hear an animatronic voice:

"Hello, Everybody! Welcome to FredBear's Family Diner!"

I was in a new location that was a lot smaller than Freddy Fazbear's. It was probably as big as a McDonald's restaurant today. There were lots of tables standing around the room with people sitting on them. In the middle of the room, were two animatronics resembling Freddy and Bonnie. Freddy had a blocky head, and was wearing a blue top hat and bowtie. Bonnie had a round head and seemed to be more green-ish yellow.

July 13th, 1979

FredBear's Family Diner

I watched Freddy and Bonnie, who apparently were called FredBear and Springtrap here, perform several songs from the 70s. Also, while Springtrap had a male voice, it had long eyelashes. So, if you hadn't heard the voice, you'd think it's a girl.

After their performance, I noticed tracks next to the tables. Shortly after, FredBear and Springtrap came out, holding everyone's food.

"So that's how they serve customers here!"

Suggesting from a calendar elsewhere in the building, this was before they came up with the technology to let the animatronics walk without tracks. So, back then, this is how the animatronics would interact with the customers.

While FredBear and Springtrap were delivering food to the customers, I looked out the big window in the back of the building and saw a child outside crying. I walked to the window and tried to place my hands against it, only for them to GO THROUGH the glass! It seemed as if I was a GHOST!

I walked through the glass to get a better look at the child. He seemed to be at least 7 or 8 years of age. He was wearing a blue shirt with jeans.

I wanted to comfort the poor guy, but not only could I not touch him, he couldn't hear me. After a few seconds of watching him cry, I saw a purple car pulling up beside the child. The driver got out, who was about 16 years old. He was wearing a security guard uniform identical to mine, except it was purple, while mine was blue. His hair was brown, like mine. He also had eyes yellow as his security badge.

He walked up to the kid, and covered his mouth with his own hand. The kid struggled to break free, but it was no use. The man then pulled out a KNIFE and started stabbing the kid repeatedly. I wanted to stop him, but I could do nothing but watch in horror.

I looked back through the window to see if anyone was noticing this, but NO ONE was. However, when FredBear was passing by, he looked out the window, seeing the violence, and stopped dead in his tracks, causing all the food he was holding to fall. People started yelling and complaining, until they too looked at the window.

The people started freaking out. One person ran to the phone to call the police, while the staff ran out the exit to try and stop the man. But, by the time they got outside, it was too late. The child was dead and the man was back inside the car driving away.