ten

"bella! i know you have anger issues or something but this is completely unexpectable! i warned you over and over," julian scolds, running over to where i stand with my fists clenched. i can practically see smoke coming out of his ears.

"julian look-,"

"no. i don't wanna hear anything from you. just please leave."

in for 6, out for 6. after a few times doing this my fists become unclenched and i am able to stable myself once again. i silently walk over to him and hand over my apron, and continue to try to get as far away from here as possible.

unfortunately, i didn't end up getting that far when a firm hand grips my forearm and tugs. i turn around and am greeted by a pair of soft brown eyes.

"you okay?," he asks me, concern filling his eyes as they connect with mine.

i bite the inside of my cheek as i struggle to hold back tears trying to escape. i just lost my job. the job i have to support my family.

"what am i gonna do?," i whisper, more to myself than to him.

he stares at me in silence and i could tell he's thinking of ways to comfort me.

"come with me."

"huh?"

"come."

i furrow my eyebrows, confused.

"where?"

"you'll see," he says, starting to walk.

should i go? i mean, he could be a serial killer who has a fetish for having sex with dead girls OR he could be a nice gentleman who's just trying to help.

i give in to my curiosity, quickly scurrying up to catch up with him.