Perverted! Nora Valkyrie X Curvy! Reader (RWBY)

Requested by @ComputingFandoms   

(Y/n) (l/n) had always had a body shape that many people had varying opinions on.

Whether it be a perverted person or a sceptical person, her shape had always been a topic of debate.

The truth? (Y/n) loved her body, but she hated the reactions towards it. It was rare to find someone who didn't care about her body type, instead focusing on her personality. It was rare to find someone who didn't either check her out, however subtly it may have been, or laugh at her.

Also, it was usually males who checked her out which kind of sucked... seeing as she loved females.

But then she met a girl who was just as perverted as many guys were.

A girl by the name of Nora Valkyrie.

-

The streets of Vale were quite busy at this time of day. There were people shopping, people riding bikes, an angry man shaking his fist at a monkey Faunus, who was laughing as he ran off.

(Y/n) watched it all, taking in different people as a boy across the road grinned at her and began to make his way towards her.

Time to go... She turned around only to see a girl with orange hair through a shop window holding a magazine upside down while peeking over the top.

She... she couldn't be STARING at her, could she? (Y/n) took a glance around, looking for another person that could be the target of the girl's interest. There was no one in sight.

Slowly, she turned back towards the girl, a sigh escaping her lips.

The girl was gone.

"Hi!" a cheerful voice said from just beside her ear, making her jump and shriek. She turned around the see the girl who had been looking at her before, rocking back and forth on her feet.

"Hi?" she replied, perplexed.

"My name's Nora!" she said, sticking out her hand. Unbeknownst to (y/n), Nora's eyes had traveled to her breasts.

"(Y/n)," she said bemusedly, taking Nora's hand. The girl gripped her hand and pumped it up and down vigorously, leaving (y/n) dizzy. 

Nora took advantage of this moment of confusion to take in every curve of (y/n)'s body before the confused girl even understood what was going on.

Once (y/n) had gotten her bearings back, she spoke. "Um... can I help you?"

"Well, you've already helped me with the great vi-"

"Excuse me?"

Nora's eyes narrowed at the boy who had interrupted her. (Y/n) turned around, her stomach sinking.

"Um... I couldn't help but notice you from across the street and I was wondering..." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Nora, upon seeing the look of discomfort on your face, wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "Back off, she's mine," she said, glaring at the boy.

"Yeah, I'm hers," (y/n) agreed.

"Oh... um, okay."

"Come on, (y/n), let's go," Nora said, starting to lead her away. While the (h/c) girl didn't look back, Nora turned around and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Thanks," (y/n) said, breathing a sigh of relief. 

"You're welcome," Nora replied, a smile appearing on her face. "You need to pay me back now! I saved you!"