Chapter 1: flower feild

"Where am I?" I felt the strong urge of forget.The strong smell of flowers, jasmines, filled the air around me. Engulfing me in their gorgeous, sweet, scent. I looked around; they're everywhere, all around me. I found myself in a flower field, which stretched on for miles. Did I feel scared? No. In fact I felt a bit sad. Sad because I could not remember what I had forgotten. Though, I also felt a calming tranquility. It was a nice, windy day outside, the smell of jasmines filled the air, and there was no one around for miles. No one for miles... and then it hit me; I was all alone in a strange place I've never been before, with no memory of what had happened. I tried to calm myself down, make sense of the situation, but before I knew it tears began running down my face. I laid down on the jasmines, closed my eyes, and cried myself to sleep.

  When I woke up, the sun was setting and the sky filled with an ombre of a bright orange and purple. It was beautiful. The tears on my face had dried but my eyes were still a bit red. I sat myself up and looked around, maybe it was just a dream. It wasn't. I was too tired to cry so I stood up and began walking forward. I didn't know where I was going, but I was getting hungry, thirsty, I knew I needed to do something. The field seemed to have no end and it was getting dark. I thought maybe I could continue in the morning when I heard something. A distant voice.

I looked around, tying to find the source of it. Was I going crazy? I pinched myself to make sure. It hurt. The voice was growing louder; I could hear it more clearly. "Hey," the voice called; it was a girl. "Can you hear me?" she called again. " Yes! Who are you, where are you, where am I!" I called back. There was no noise for a few moments when, "Hi," she was right behind me, and was very near. I quickly turned around and jumped back out of fear. Where did she come from? I realized that I had heard no footsteps. "My name is Rebecca, what's yours?" I didn't answer but instead stared at her with wide eyes. I needed to take a moment to process all this. She gave me a patient smile.

"Please help me." was all I could mutter out from my terrified face. "I will, I know you have many questions, and I know you're very confused, but lets first start with your name." "My name?" she nodded, "Uh... umm...," I tried to think, to remember the first thing you should, but nothing. I looked to the ground, hoping it would tell me, like the wind would whisper in my ear. The jasmines, so beautiful and white, "My name is Jasmine." I declared looking back up at her, "Jasmine huh, that's a pretty name. Say, how long have you been here?" and then I remembered how hungry I was, thirsty and tired too. "Do you have any food?"