Lunch

"Alright so we all understand how we should start off this school year with kindness. You remember how August felt therefore be kind to each other this year. Next cla-bell rings and everyone starts getting up "next class we're going to begin talking about 'America'. -he sighs- They always leave before I'm done" Mr. Kale started erasing everything in the board while me and three students were still packing up.

Im kind of glad me and Abby don't have the same classes just because I get to avoid her but what the fuck I'm lonely. She walked down the stairs, took a left then straight then a right. It was the third locker to the end of the cube. Putting her notebooks away she glanced up and saw Luke and Abby walking and talking. When the fuck did he come back? He didn't even say hi, wait are they laughing... what the fuck is going on. She closed the locker and started heading their way, making sure they didn't spot her. She pushed people out the way while also apologizing, she needed to know what was going on. Maddie peaked up and saw Luke and Abby depart. Hmm, i don't know what I saw. I'ma ask Abby. 

Sitting down with Abby, she noticed Abby had set her tray away from her self.
"You're not eating?"

"Huh?" she looked back at Maddie and the food and turned away to the direction she was looking at. "Haven't you heard? We don't eat lunch anymore. I suggest if you wanna stay with us,don't even eat."

"When was this a thing?" I responded while munching on a carrot.

"Since now dumbass" Abby smacked the carrot away from her hand. "Seriously stop eating"

That was pretty fucking rude. Whatever "Alright. What are you looking at ?" I started to stare towards her direction

"What?" She turned away blushing. "Nobody."

Maddie was looking and she didn't see one cute person expect for Luke. Why is she staring over there."Abby, what did you do this summer?"

"Oh I um went to Pennsylvania. Visit my grandparents."

I didn't know her grandparents lived in Pennsylvania, "Nice, what did you do ?" You're hiding something Abby.

"Nothing much just like horse back riding and shit." She put her book bag on the table and took out a bag of chips.

"That's nice. Not gonna ask what I did?" Maddie started to get irradiated 

"Oh yeah!" She was chewing the chips which made her voice sound muffled, "what'd you do this summer hoe"

"Well I went to Florida with my friends and we went to Disney and Universal Studios" Abby was looking away in the direction she was looking previously. "And I stabbed someone and my friends helped me bury the body"

"Uhu, that's pretty cool"

" And he was screaming like 'Ahhh save me' and I hit him with a shovel so he can shut up. He's safely in between my mattress from my hotel. The hotel was alright , I mean if the name is something like 'Monumental Movieland Hotel' you'll expect something decent right?" Abby was still looking the other way. " Yea of course you'll want a better hotel, but now they have a dead body in between the mattress."

"Cool story, hey I'll be right back" Abby got up, pulled up her pants and pulled down her shirt. Started walked towards Luke's direction, as she passed him and he was looking at her up and down and even turned around to follow her with his eyes.
Abby walked back and came with a carton of milk.

"Why did you need the milk?"

"To drink later" -bell rang- Abby never drank the milk, she threw it out.