Chapter 3

(Mark's P.O.V.)

I opened my eyes slowly, shutting them for a moment when the bright light hit me. I opened them again and took a look around me. I seemed to be in a room of some sort, there was a vase of flowers, a television set hanging on the wall, and a door, which was covered by a set of blinds. I sat up, which was a bad idea, and a sharp pain went through my skull causing me to yelp in pain. After a few moments I decided to stand up, but as I did so spots filled my eyes and I fell on the ground with a thud. Suddenly the door to the room opened and a woman in a blue uniform came rushing in.

She helped me up onto the bed again and began to scold me,"Mr. Fischbach, you aren't ready to walk yet!"

"Who are you? How do you know my name? Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital, and you need to calm down."

"Calm down? I was on the streets getting mugged and now I'm... Where is he?"

She looked at me for a moment, "I'm sorry?"

"The man... I was with a man, we were being mugged and he went down..." I stopped as tears began to fill my eyes and I remembered the look on his face, terrified and helpless. "Green..."

"Green?"

"His hair, it was bright green."

She perked up at this new detail, "Oh, you must be talking about our John Doe, He's in a room just down the hall. If you could tell us who he is, it would help us greatly. He didn't have any identification on him when he was brought in."

I scowled at her, "Sorry hon, I don't know who he is, I didn't get to meet him properly while I was getting beaten up by drunken thugs."

She looked at me for a moment, unsure of how to respond. "I-" She was interrupted by a voice calling out from down the hall

"Jack!" A voice came calling from down the hall. A taller man with silver hair burst into the room seconds later with a worried look on his face, and he looked to the woman. "Where's Jack?"

The woman looked back to him, "I'm sorry sir, but you can't be in here. This man needs-"

He cut her off, "I don't care about this man, the only man I care about is my Jack. He's got green hair, blue eyes, pale white skin-"

The woman began to become a bit agitated. "Sir, I need you to go outside and talk to someone at the front desk. They can help you."

"There's nobody at the front desk you dumb broad, how do you think I got back here?"

A cough came from the doorway and the three of us all turned to see a familiar man with green hair and a smirk on his face, clutching onto the doorway to hold himself up. "David is that your loud arse waking me up?"

"Jack!" The man, who I suppose was David, ran at Jack, wrapping the smaller man in a bear hug.

They hugged tightly for a few moments until Jack pulled away, "Now, can someone please tell me what's going on? We were at the bar, and now I'm here wearing a dress with my butt hanging out."

David spoke, "You had a bit too much to drink and you passed out, so I brought you here to make sure you were okay. You had alcohol poisoning so they kept you here for a bit."

"Bullshit." I called from my bed.

David turned to me, "What was that?"

"When I found him, he was getting attacked by strangers. I didn't see you anywhere."

Jack looked at me, then David with a confused look, "David?"

David caressed Jack's head, "Don't listen to him, he's just some crazy person who doesn't know what he's talking about. He must've seen me bring you in here and then dreamed this entire story. Let's get you home and away from this weirdo."

Jack looked at me with a puzzled look, "Okay, let's go."

Hello everybody it's Cole, your friendly neighborhood wolfaboo back again. What's Mark supposed to do? He doesn't know Jack, he doesn't even know if what he remembers is true. Maybe it was all a dream and Mark is just crazy, I guess you'll just have to wait for what comes next in this fabulous story.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter, if you liked it click that vote button and I'll see ya in the next chapter, buh bye!!!