Chapter 5-The Fight

You woke from a loud noise coming from your door. You sat right up, your (H/C) hair all over your face. It was Melanie....great. She slammed your door open and it bashed against the wall. "Get up!" She yelled at you, she sounded so annoyed as you just lay back down in bed. "No. Go away." You replied, your voice was muffled as you lay face down in your pillow. Melanie just simply sighed and left. She came back a few minutes later with a bucket filled with ice cold water and chucked it on you. You screamed loudly and leaped out of bed as quick as you could. Melanie simply stood there and laughed at you as you squealed in pain. You pushed her out the way and ran towards the bathroom. You turned the hot water in the shower on and jumped in fully clothed to get warm. You could hear her disgusting laugh from the other side of the house as she thought it was so funny...

You hated her. There was no doubt about it. She was the spawn of Satan and had no shame in it. You finally climbed out of the shower, when you felt like you didn't have frostbite, and dried yourself off. Stomping upstairs, you could still hear her roar of a laugh as it echoed through the thin walls of the house. You walked right up to her, your (E/C) eyes looking into her soulless dark brown ones. She stood there, probably a few centimetres taller than you and smirked as she examined the pain she had caused you. You pushed past her yet again and quickly got changed into some clothes. You put on a black and white t-shirt with a cute picture of a dog on it with your favourite black converse, a pair of grey skinny sweatpants and a simple black beanie. You looked at your bed, it was cold and wet, there were still some ice cubes left on the bed, slowly melting away.....like your patience with Melanie...Once you were dressed, you walked back out your room to Melanie and punched her right in the face. The force of your punch was stronger than you thought it would be as she almost fell to the floor in pain.

Your P.O.V

Oh no. Did I really just do that....She's gonna be so mad with me...So. Mad. I ran out there as quick as I could so I wouldn't have to feel the wrath of her revenge. I ran out the front door and caught a glimpse of my father, still passed out on the sofa with your mother cleaning up around him. I stopped running as I got outside and noticed Megan sitting on a chair in the front porch reading a book. She stopped to look up at me and smile, her brown eyes big and bright. I gave her a slight smile back as I walked away towards a big tree near the house. 

I sat on a branch that was quite high up and thought about what happened last night. About the video. Why Milo showed me it but most of all I just thought about Milo. About his deep green eyes and how they just seemed to lure me down to the basement. Why though? Why was he showing me that video? When he held my wrist to take me downstairs, his skin felt as cold as ice, as if he was dead and had no warmth. 

Author P.O.V

Your thoughts about Milo were interrupted by what sounded like yelling. You couldn't really make out what was being said and simply didn't care. You were more focused on the way the sun reflected off of the tiny droplets of water on the leaves around you. It was only until the yelling got louder and you could make out what was being said that you cared. "(Y/N)!!!!!" Oh no. You could tell who it was. Melanie. She was searching for you - she knows you couldn't have gone far. She wanted to smack your face until it was unrecognisable, that was just her way of doing things. If you hurt her, she will hurt you ten times worse as revenge, you know this because you had suffered her full wrath before. 

You quietly snuck down to the soft grass below as crept away into the church. It was stupid but it was the only place you knew Melanie wouldn't go. It was cold in the church, a slight breeze coming from the long corridor in the back. All you did was sit down on one of the pews and think about your family. And about how crap they were compared to your friend's families. They would get them anything they wanted without a second thought. A single tear trickled down your cheek at the thought of them. They were the only people that seemed to care about you and to be honest the only ones that did care. 

You heard a soft voice come from the darkness. "Why are you crying?" You immediately knew who it was then, it was Milo. You felt slightly warmer on the inside knowing he was here and wiped away the tears. "Oh uh nothing I just uuuh was thinking about my friends back home..." After you said this, he came and sat down next to you. He smiled and it filled you with warmth, even though you could feel his cool skin on your arm. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you. You were shocked at first but soon hugged back as he whispered "Don't worry, you'll be fine just her with me..." 

His words comforted you as you felt safe around him, in fact you felt the safest around him than you did with anyone else. His voice was just so soft and caring, unlike anyone else's you had ever heard. You both finally stopped hugging each other and started holding hands automatically without even realising. He looked around as if he knew this place himself. "Do you know what happened here?" he questioned you. You shook your head. He smirked to himself as he got up and let go of your hand, "Well you will very soon..." And with that he disappeared as if he was never there in the first place. This was when you knew for sure that he was some sort of ghost, and you had a crush on him....

You got up and left the church, still weary of Melanie. Suddenly you felt someone tap you on the shoulder, you slowly turned around to see none other than Melanie behind you. You tried to run away but she grabbed you by your t-shirt and you fell to the floor with a thud. Her face had a bruise covering her left cheek and her left eye was slightly closed, you felt some satisfaction of what you had done to her. But was it really worth it? Was one punch really worth a full beating of hers? No. Of course it wasn't. This time you were gonna fight back. And you were gonna fight back hard.

You grabbed her legs and yanked them and she fell to the floor next to you, you quickly got up, your (E/C) full of rage and hatred. You sat on top of her and held her arms to the floor, she kicked her legs as hard as she could and somehow managed to knee you in the back. You fell to her side as she then sat on top of you and held your arms down. She moved both of your arms to the top of your head and held them with on of her hands and punched you again and again and again. You were in so much pain as she got up and left you lying there, your face was bruised and your lip was split.

But you weren't done.

You got up and ran towards her and jumped on her back, making you both fall to the floor once more. You were yelling at her, you yelled so loud you managed to wake your father up. Your mother was already at the door trying to see what all the noise was when she saw you two clawing at each other. Megan also noticed this and ran towards you with your mother. Megan held Melanie back and your mother held you back. Your (H/C) hair was messy and tangled and your (E/C) eyes stared into Melanie's unforgiving ones. But out of the corner of your eye you could see him, it was Milo, but he had some terrifying being with him. He had no mouth and giant black holes for eyes, with long black hair that looked greasy and wet. He wore a black suit and was standing with Milo. He put a hand on Milo's shoulder and they both disappeared. 

You were focused on them until your father came out....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Oooooh kind of a cliffhanger XD

This took quite a while to write because I'm tryna watch TWD whilst writing and it's not really working XD