:Chapter 2:

Alex's POV

Oh...my...god...

"Alex, Alex don't do it...Alex don't Al-" Zelda warns but I was a bit...

"OMG ZELDA OH MY CC RAAAAAAAAAAA OH SHIT OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD ZELDA HELLLLLLP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"  Phsycopathic.

The ATL guys were laughing their heads off at my crazy reaction and Zelda held me by the shoulders. 

"Calm.  The.  Fuck.  Down."  She paced, looking me in the eye.

"Speaking.  Like.  This.  Does.  Not.  Make.  Ya'lls.  Point.  Clearer.  It.  Makes.  Ya.  Sound.  Like.  Ya.  Have.  Asthma."  I once again say and Alex was leaning on the staircase for support.  Just brill.

"ALEX I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE AND NOW IT IS TOO LATE!!!"  Grace screaches at me, storming into the room.  Her face was red with fury.

"Grace, meet the members of All Time Low." I smirked, just smirking.  I smirk a lot.  UNICORNZZZZ!!!

"J...J...Just go cut your wrists or something." I stopped right there.  I began to fiddle with my bracelets a bit, feeling the bumped skin beneath them.  Say something, Alex!

"I don't support self-harm." Great. "I just suffer from it."

Alex G's POV

"Shit." I whisper, most obviously the one to break the awkward silence.

"This happens a lot." The girl I guessed to be Zelda told us.  Her hair was awesome!

"Do you know where she may be?" Jack asked her.  She paused to think for a moment then said.

"Probably her dorm, but you should give her a few minutes to calm down.  Come to my room if you like."

So we were lead to a room which said 'Hello, I am : Eyeless Zelda' on the front and drawings of band symbols and creepypasta stuff around it.  Zelda lead us in and I gotta say but her room was awesomesauce.

It was white and she had spray painted on them in black.  Band symbols, slender symbols, quotes, even jack's skeleton tattoo!  Her bedspread was BOTDF and had a drawing signed by Christian Coma. Her guitar was signed by a load of bands and her drum set had a slender symbol on the front.

"So, you like it?" She smiled, sitting down onto her bed.

"Yea!" Zack grinned and sat next to us.  We followed.  We talked about random shit for five minutes and found out many things about Zelda.

"Er...I think we can go see her now..."  She stuttered then led us out of the room and down the hall.  We were met by a room with yet another sign but this one said Hello, I am : Mrs Biersack Quinn Star Monroe Vanity / Toress Gaskarth York Fuentes Sykes Horror Motionless Radke Carlile Lucker Franchesci Coma Barakat.  One was scrubbed out but could easily be seen as Watkins.

I opened the door to see her singing along to Hospital For Souls by Bring Me The Horizon while drawing something.  She had posters all over her walls except one which had a painting of a girl with frayed wings and scarred wrists.  She had a razor in her left hand and her right arm was bleeding onto a black rose.  Above it it said we cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.  We cut and kill ourselves because we belive we are not - Jayy Von Monroe.  Her ceiling was full of quotes, including my one about suicide.

Zelda walked further into her room and I followed.  I sat on her bedspread and could see she was drawing a knife which a girl was putting down onto a table.  She had brown hair and was wearing skinny jeans and a ATL transparent crop.  She wrote above it "Our days are numbered" and below it "In a world of fools."

She had a lot of talent.  Damn that girl could scream!  She draws too.

"Alex..." Zelda sighed.

"What?" She snapped back.  She seems like she can be a bitch if she needed too.

"Um...are you okay?"

"NO BECAUSE...OH WELL IMAGINE!!"

"Alex not again..."

"As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor."

"Please?"

"And I can't help but to hear no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words."

"For Baltimore?"

"What a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding said the bridesmaid to the waiter."

"Alex I mean it."

"Why yes but what a shame, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore."  Then she walked over to the door Zack left open.

"I CHIMED IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF, CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR, NO?"  Then she shut the door.

"Well...I take that as a no?" Jack questioned.

"I'M NOT OKAY, I'M NOT OKAAAAYYYY!!!!"

"Look we could just leave her alone for a minute?"

"LEAVE US ALONE, YOUR ON YOUR OWN."

"Um...catch her?"

"Caught like a fly in..."

"Err...JEFF THE KILLER!!!"  She sat on the floor for a minute and we talked.

Alex's POV

LIGHTBULB!!!!

"I MAY LOOK HAPPY, BUT HONESTLY DEAR, THE ONLY WAY I'LL REALLY SMILE IS IF YOU CUT ME EAR TO EAR!!!!"

"We want to adopt you both."  I shut my mouth and turned around comically.  I pointed to them then to me then to Zelda.  Then my jaw literally dropped and I pretended to faint.  Alex and Rian automatically panicked and went over to me.  I grabbed both their legs and pulled them onto the floor whilst they let out the most girly scream in the UNIVERSE!!

Jack and Zack were laughing their arses off and Zelda was rolling on the floor in giggles.  Rian and Alex gave me an unimpressed look.  I stood up and waved at them.  It was the funniest thing ever.

"Well I guess now you are both Gaskarths!!!"  Alex squealed and pulled Zelda and I down into a hug.I pushed him off to sort out the legal shit whilst I packed my bags as the guys would surely perv through my underwear and personal things.  I also packed my Batman satchel with my phone, headphones, ciggarettes, a lighter, sunglasses and emergency oreos.

I grabbed my guitar and my bags then ran downstairs.  A few of the little kids came up to me to say goodbye and I promised them I would visit them soon.  But hey, I probably will.

"Well c'mon girls!!!"  They yelled and Jack ran and put me on his shoulders.  I played the drums on his head until we got to the white van. 

Not many people can say they've done that...