Playful ~Chapter 3~

Dark POV
I'd lick up and down Mark's chest till I came down to his V line I glanced at him he was just a moaning human mess... I tore his boxers off throwing them to the side as I'd see his member spring up I knew it was hard... None could resist me that's a true fact... I'd lick up and down his member teasingly "D-Daaaaark~~~" he'd moan as he'd stutter out I sprung up to meet face to face inches apart "Call me daddy babe~" I'd whisper in his ear I felt him shiver it filled me with delight "Okay daddy~" I'd smirk widely at his reply and go back down starting to deep throat him he moaned so loud it was music to my ears I'd then stand and slip my boxers off as I'd climb back on top I stroked his member I went faster and faster so did Mark's moans they just got louder and louder and I loved it....

Mark POV
I'd moan so loud as Dark would stroke me fast it filled me with pleasure "D-Daddy~!" I'd moan out to him "Yes babe~?" He'd respond deeply "I-IM A-ABOUT TO C-CUM~!" I'd Yelp "Cum for me~" that was the last thing he said before smirking as I'd cum all over Dark's hand and some on my chest and his I panted heavily "Tired already~?" Dark would crawl back up as he'd nibble on my ear "N-No...." I'd pant heavily trying to catch my breath "Aww you don't have to push yourself so far~" Dark had a slight disappointment that we wouldn't be able to continue right now but caring... "B-But!" I tried to fight back at his statement soon I sat up then Dark pushed me down faces inches apart "Do as daddy says Markimoo~~" he'd say sexy and deep "Okay daddy..." I gave up the fight he'd kiss me before parting getting dressed and heading out the door I saw my vision darken as I was consumed by sleep...

Dark POV
I'd leave Mark to get some rest I'd head downstairs and lay on the couch bored out of my mind..... ~Time skip 9 hours has past~ I'd get up and think to getting up Mark so we could continue since night time is when I get horny and it was turning dark I'd go upstairs opening the door to the bedroom I'd crawl under the cover as I'd top onto Mark he'd start to wake up yawning "Shall we continue~?" I'd say getting very horny I'd strip off soon I'd see him nod we got from under the sheets as I'd remember I can summon things from my wardrobe in my other room at home I'd summon a box within my hands Mark tilted his head to wonder what was in the box till I turned it round and he saw the title I engraved on it 'Dark's Sex Toys DO NOT TOUCH' "Daddy dark~" he'd call to me as I'd turn my attention to him "Make me un able to walk for weeks daddy~" he'd beg of me "Anything for you princess~" I'd pull out a dildo from the box then I'd tuck the box under the bed as I'd demand Mark to go on his hands and knees and face his ass towards me he did as so I'd see his hole was quite tight.... I guess I'm gonna have to widen it I thought as I smirked I'd put the dildo to his entrance I'd push it in I'd hear him Yelp in pain then it would just slide in with ease "This will hurt at start but you'll get used to it my princess~" I'd say reassuring "Okay daddy~" he'd reply believing me if then start slowly then work up the speed as I'd go as fast as I could hear loud moans from Mark I'd then pull the dildo out Mark whined demanding me to put it back in "We're moving on from that~" I'd say then he'd just moan loudly when I thrushed into him I thrusted extremely hard hearing loud moans till he moaned louder than the rest at least I know where to hit I'd thrust repeatedly in that spot "D-Daddy~!" He'd Yelp "I'm gonna cum~!" I'd yell back before I knew it I released into him I brought myself out as some cum went all over Mark I'd get up letting Mark clean himself off once he moved his hips he gritted his teeth then pulled me under the covers as we'd sleep clung onto each other.....

Hope you enjoyed and I'll see YOU in the next chapter buh-bye!!!