Sex Love And Pain

Awakened by my room door opening At 2:00 am I knew exactly who it was . As he got in bed beside me, this feeling of guilt took over . I knew what I was doing was wrong but could you blame me ? If you knew what I knew you wouldn't even question me . As he wrapped his arms around me and went asleep on my chest I reminisced on how we first met .

CHAPTER 1

I was sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring when all of sudden my cousin Kia Text Me and Said "Liyah I Got Somebody For you". Knowing Her This Niggin Gone Be Ugly . I'm so tired of her putting me down with people , it never works out . Kia think she's blackpeoplemeet.com. Although, Surprisingly this boy was handsome . Him name was Aron, and We talked and instantly clicked ! We set a date up for Friday at the mall and I couldn't wait . I wanted to loose my Virginity so bad that summer, I was hoping he was the one .

*Friday*

I nervously waited for him to arrive to the movies , I stuffed my face with everything in sight to remove the Butterflys that were moving in my stomach. On top of that I had Gas cause I can light a room up when I'm nervous .

   When he finally arrived , I was a nervous wreck . All types of thoughts flashed in my head . "Am I pretty enough ? , Are my feet too big ? " I was so insecure. Then.... He looked into my eyes with the prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen and I was trapped. He had me at "Hello" . His eyes connected to my soul instantly , I fell inlove.

*1 Month Later *

Me and Aron have been okay , our relationship is as rough as ever. I gave him my Virginity of course and at times yes I do regret it . He is possessive and it's sort of scaring me . I love him and I want to be with him and only him , I have no way to prove that though. I'm so young , I'm only 13. I just know I have these crazy emotions going through my body that's causing me to react this way . Mother Nature Hasn't Really Come Yet Either ..... I Think I'm Just Stressing. It was worth it tho my first time was amazing.