Chapter 2

Even though I didn't really show emotion when Aron told me this , he said "I'm moving to Georgia ". I think that took everything in me . I cried for days I felt like my world was leaving . On top of that he did take my virginity so I was definitely emotionally attached. No matter how I felt Tho I had to respect what he wanted to do . I knew he was coming back just didn't know when .
*2 months later*
"Liyah Girl You Seen This ?"
"Seen what Kia?"
"Seen Aron on Facebook with a ho. Name Olive ? Some bitch from Georgia "
When I saw that picture I broke down right there in the middle of Ross . I knew he would probably fuck a couple bitches but I never thought he would go & just commit to somebody else . That shit really hurt . Right then and there I knew I had to move on . I needed him to hurt how I hurt . Here he was telling me he loved me but on Facebook with the next bitch , nah , I wasn't having that . I still had feelings for him I just couldn't express them so easily any more . I was a sucker for him no doubt but I had to try to grow out of it .

A year passed and he came down for holidays or whenever he felt like it , we had sex , and he went back up to Georgia . Each time he promised me he was staying for good but we both knew that was a lie . I still haven't found anybody because I'm so stuck on him . It hurts but I couldn't figure out who was better for me .

Months passed and I was still lonely and stuck on Aron . He was still texting me , fucking with my head and I was still entertaining and allowing him to . I didn't care about his girlfriend. For some reason I knew he loved me more . When he was going through something or needed somebody to talk to , he called me . If she was so Important he would call her right ? Exactly !
I got a text from my cousin Jae , she said did I want to meet somebody, you know I told her sure ! It was a boy named Allen . I wasn't trying to get too serious but he was quite a charmer . I added him on Facebook and it went from there . We were inboxing , he told me I was beautiful and he wanted me . I gave him my number and he came to see me . He told me I wasn't like other girls and he liked my vibe , I can't even flawg I liked his too .

*2 Months Later*
Me and Allen are doing good and at least he's keeping my mind off Aron . Aron is coming down in the summer and I don't know how this is going to go . He doesn't like Allen and even might try to fight him . He can't really do that tho cause I ain't trying to fight Olive So..... It is what it is . I like Allen's cousins and people , and I love his uncle J. They love me too . I think they're raising a nice young man . His mom died when he was 8, I feel bad for him . Especially when I complain and he says , "at least you have a mom ". Out of all the good he's presenting in front of me , it's something about him . It's some flakey shit going on and I feel it , I feel like he's hiding a side of himself from me . He's definitely not 100 like Aron is but ehh at least he treats me like a princess. I just hope I'm the only one he's treating this way .

Tonight Allen wants me to sneak out and come to his uncle house down the street . I've never done this before but I will . It's a first time for everything. As I got dressed I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear boy shorts or a thong . I didn't want to give up the cookie or for him to get the wrong impression so I went with lace boy shorts . Sexy but casual . I told my cousin Kia sleep in the other room so my grandma wouldn't wake up but she didn't want to . I know this lady is going to wake up , I don't even know why I'm doing this and Kia so fucking hard headed .
As I made my way down the street at 2 in the morning , Allen met me half way , he should've met me all the way but whatever . His cousin Darius was there so we sat and talked to him for a while . He was cool asf and I made him my brother . Me and Allen laid on the couch and cuddled watching baby boy until I fell asleep . Deep In sleep , I felt somebody taking my shorts off , I automatically jumped ! When I went to sleep it was a couple of his cousins in the house , even tho I was under him I ain't trust that shit . Of course it was him tho . He looked at me and said "May I" , and I just sat there staring at him like he was crazy . I know this boy is not trying to give me head . He was a virgin too so I was scared . His shit might be lame . I didn't even know how head felt so I don't know ... I was experienced but not like that . After 5 minutes I told him yeah and he took me in the room . As I laid on the bed he climbed on top of me and I was scared asf . Even though we've been dating for a while you never really know what's on somebody's mind . Damn I hope this boy don't try to rape me in here . He started kissing on my neck and sucking and Mann he was doing some things to me . He went down and sucked on my nipples while his hands were rubbing on my lady area . Damn I wanted to ask him , "you sure you're a virgin " . As he went down he pushed my legs back and kissed between my thighs on each side . Teasing the fuck out me he flicked his tongue up and down on my clit . Sucking on it , damn near swallowing it . He licked up all juices and left my legs shaking as I came on his tongue . When he was finished he didn't ask for sex or head back and I was FINE with that . After that day all I wanted out of our relationship was his mouth piece. I was down for him, their for him , and had his back but I didn't really love him. My heart was still stuck with some one else .