The difference between us

I ran, ran wildly throughout the woods with the wind in my hair and I just screamed in fear. I was just bitten. This bite was changing me. I just thought it was the feeling of the full moon affecting. But my scream wasn't just a scream it became a piercing howl that echoed throughout the trees and a retaliation of howls followed mine. It was me. I was the new beta. The packs new wolf. I didn't realise of course, who does when it comes to supernatural.

The sun begun to rise and I woke, I was in my room as it was all a dream but I cant remember falling asleep, my mam came to see I was already awake and she awkwardly left. As soon I was ready in my black band tee and a jacket to cover me up and jeans which hung tightly on my legs. As soon as I was ready and in my jeep I rang Allison. A close friend, who didn't know about my 'dreams' yet. I begun to tell her about my dreams and her face seemed as she had more questions than answers as these dreams seemed real she might've known something along the lines of the supernatural but I just begun to question her and she her face was flushed pale and she suddenly stopped talking, I think it was shock. Jealousy maybe but my curiosity was running wild with the possibilities of what might've happened last night and did all that really happen and if so what was I going to do.