Still worried

It happened again last night and I'm still freaking out about it, I woke up in the middle of the woods barely clothed. I'm still confused about the whole situation to do with the bite, which may or may not have happened but when I look down to see it, its not there its just skin. Pale skin, as it has healed faster than expected and my body is able to do so. What's even worse is when I have a paper cut it takes a minute to heal, and barely hurts. Magic maybe. Screw it, im googling it. "Rapid healing what could be the reason." What the fuck. The first thing that came up was vampire. I laughed. Impossible, I don't shine in the sunlight, I love it but then I continued to list my symptoms and it became more clear to me as I begun to type, Werewolf. But then again if I didn't live in Beacon Mount. I would be surprised but loads of unusual murders happen here and its been more frequent. Wait. Since the night me and Allison was in the woods. Oh no, does this mean I have killed? Does this mean I am destined to be my father? A psychopath that kills everyone. I haven't spoke about my father since the incident, the incident of September the 4th, he went mad. Planted a bomb on a school bus and his reason is they had 'glowing eyes', like what does that mean? Insanity I say. He claims when he gets out of prison for disabling 3 children he will do it again as 'they' are back. I never see him just in case he wants to kill me too now I find out my eyes might glow with the moon at my beck and call. I explain this all to Allison Argent. She exclaims with joy as she can't wait to help save and help people with me. So glad I know her, she helps me a lot, especially when it comes down to my father, her mother was the only teen that wasn't damaged besides mentally, shocking what people go through.