Chapter 2

Elenas POV

Opening the car door and stepping out of the car I was attacked by Stephanie suffocating me with hugs even though she knows I HATE hugs. The suffocating hug also caused me to loose oxygen and I had to pat her so she knows I can't breathe "Oops sorry didn't mean to hug you that hard but I had to because you LoVe hugs" She said. We walked into the school and I just nodded along with whatever she was saying because I saw Stephanie's twin brother Ashton talking to his friends the whole world stopped because we just stared into each other's eyes then I was cock blocked by the one and only. Stephanie got in the way and said "Why don't you just tell him already you've liked him for years and he's liked you for year also" when she said that my heart fluttered (I know I'm a girl with a lot of tattoos but little things make my heart flutter too) because no one's ever liked me before because of my inked body just as I was going to make a excuse for the blush on my cheeks the bell rang allowing me to use the bell as an excuse to leave for class.

(After School at Elena's house with Stephanie)

The second I park in the drive way Stephanie bolts into my house and then my room and automatically starts searching for outfits for me and her for the party. While she's finding clothes I occupy myself by painting my nails and toes black and when I'm done Stephanie is finished picking out outfits. She throws me a black tube top & a tight grey middle long skirt with some black heels that aren't so high that I would tip over easily. When I tried on the whole outfit I saw that I looked like a total badass with my ink out and I loved it. While Stephanie gets dressed I go to the bathroom and put some light make up because I'm going to sweat it off later ;) from dancing.

( Middle Party )

       Stephanie's POV

   I had a light buzz but didn't feel a thing because I can hold my alcohol pretty well but I was worried about Elena. I only saw her in the beginning of the party and that was it and she doesn't hold her alcohol as well as me even though she looks tough as hell. That's why I am searching the whole house for her and then my subconscious comes and says "maybe she's in her room because she couldn't take all the drinking and everything" when I got to her room I was hoping to see Elena inside sitting on her bed but instead saw Ashton being a man whore and on top of someone and let me give you a hint there were no clothes there. The only problem was that I couldn't see the girl because she was hiding under Ashton's chest and the only thing I could see was the black nail polish on her toes before I closed the door.

Why was Ashton in Elena's Bedroom with another girl? Where is Elena? Well you have to find out next chapter, Bye loves. ❤️

                         - Grace