Chapter 1

Read the little note at the bottom when done because it's important.

Elena's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" my family screamed waking me up from my peaceful sleep, making me terrified for my life. I fell off the bed on to the hard, wood floor and of course as I fell I hear my brother Lawrence laugh because that's what "loving" brothers do. As I got off the floor from the help of my Step-Dad Chris, I punched Lawrence on the side of his arm "Ouch why did you do that?" Lawerence said. "That's what you get for laughing at me on my birthday, so guys I don't want to be rude or anything and I know today's my 18th birthday but I still have school so byeee"I said as I pushed their big bodies out of my room because I needed to get dressed so I wasn't late for the last day of school this week. Before I went to look for an outfit for school I checked outside to see if my moms car was in the driveway, and it was no surprise that her car wasn't there. I then went on my search for something to wear because I wasn't going to let my mom not being home on my birthday affect my mood because she never cared about my other birthdays why would she care about this one. It felt like hours until I found the "perfect outfit" a black shirt with a bit of blue, black jacket, and black ripped jeans. After I finished putting on a small amount of mascara I checked my phone to see what time it was, when I see the time it's 7:10 am I rush to get my car keys and drive to school. While on the way to school I was thinking about the birthday party I'm having this year and that I have every year but this one is going to be extra fucking crazy. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing it was Stephanie, my childhood best friend. I picked it up and heard a loud squeak that almost popped my ear drums."HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY BITCHHHH, YOUR A FUCKING WOMEN NOW" after she said that I started laughing, "Thanks, I'm so happy I'm finally a women" She giggled at my reply and started talking about the party "So are you ready to meet some hot guys there" I could literally hear the smirk on her face causing me to laugh like a idiot. "Yeah and their all going to be shit face, that sounds like fun but seriously you should come over after school so we can choose our outfits together and paint each other's nails" I said but before Stephanie could say anything I cut her off by saying "Just got to school have to go I will literally see you in two seconds bye bitch".

What do you guys think is going to happen in the next chapter? Also I am probably going to write about school and the party next time. So thanks for giving my story a chance and please Vote and Comment if you like this story.
😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️😘

                        -Grace