Where we came from?

When you are alone, did you question yourself, where you came from?

Alam natin na isinilang tayo sa mundo ng ating mga ina. Pero saan ba talaga tayong mga tao nagmula? Totoo ba yung kwento na nagmula tayo sa evolution ng unggoy? O kina malakas at maganda?

Well the fact is, we are already alive before the creation of heaven and earth. Buhay na tayo bago pa likhain ni God ang buong sanlibutan. Nabubuhay na tayo bago pa tayo isilang sa mundong ito. Buhay na tayo bago pa likhain ni God ang mga unggoy at ang punong kawayan kung saan lumabas sina malakas at maganda.

Job 38:1-4(NLT) Then the Lord answered Job from the whirlwind: "Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorant words? Brace yourself, because I have some questions for you, and you must answer them. "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much.

The Lord questioned Job where he is before the creations of the earth. And the Lord also said in verse 21.

Job 38:21(NLT) But of course you know all this! For you were born before it was all created, and you are so very experienced!

The Lord said that Job were already born before everything was all created. And just like Job, we are also born before the creation of the world.

Then, where are we before the creation of the world? Where are we came from?

Our souls did not live right the moment we are born on this earth but has been live in heaven for so many years.

Lets confirm this.

Our ancestors of faith compared their lives in the times of their birth as strangers or travelers on earth. It is because they are finding the heavenly homeland where they are living before they were born on earth.

Hebrews 11:13-16(NLT)
All these faithful ones died without receiving what God had promised them, but they saw it all from a distance and welcomed the promises of God. They agreed that they were no more than foreigners and nomads here on earth. And obviously people who talk like that are looking forward to a country they can call their own. If they had meant the country they came from, they would have found a way to go back. But they were looking for a better place, a heavenly homeland. That is why God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a heavenly city for them.

John 6:38(NLT) For I [Jesus] have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do what I want.

Luke 19:10(NLT) And I, the Son of Man [Jesus], have come to seek and save those like him who are lost.

From the above verses, we may come to understand that Jesus came on earth to find and save those who are lost from heaven. And when we earnestly study the gospel of Jesus, we will may know that we are the losts in heaven.

Luke 15:3-7 So Jesus used this illustration: "If you had one hundred sheep, and one of them strayed away and was lost in the wilderness, wouldn't you leave the ninety-nine others to go and search for the lost one until you found it? And then you would joyfully carry it home on your shoulders. When you arrived, you would call together your friends and neighbors to rejoice with you because your lost sheep was found. In the same way, heaven will be happier over one lost sinner who returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven't strayed away!

The "one lost sinner" was in heaven with the ninety-nine others who are righteous. But it have been strayed away. That is why Jesus Christ, the true shepered came on this earth to find and save the sinners.

And if we are the lost sinners from heaven, why, how and when we became lost sinners? Lets find out to the next topic.